Starfish Stables Stallions - 2028

Great. Thank you

@Starfish
Could you double check my February bookings for Ancient Magic and LiveLong&Prosper? I think they may have gotten double booked, since Iā€™m unable to select dates for those breedings.

These are the bookings you have for these two stallions (Mares to be Selected in each case):-
Ancient Magic - Feb 2 and Mar 2
LiveLong&Prosper - Feb 2 and Mar 2

Iā€™ve checked both stallions and they donā€™t appear to be double booked for those slots. This might be a Shanthi issue.

Would you mind assigning Cold Rain to LiveLong&Prosper?

I assume you meant for his Feb 2 slot. Sheā€™s all set.

Perfect. You are correct. Thank you!

Could I book LightsCameraAction to Ancient Magic for the Feb slot?

All set.

Could I get a July 1 slot to Fool To Be Smokin please for PresidentialDebate.

Hi Lewis,

Can I get a slot for Burning Rouge to First Born Son please?

All set. As she would be your 20th mare booked to one of our stallions, I have given you a free breeding for her.

1 Like

All set for a March 1 slot. As she would be your 20th mare booked to one of our stallions, I have given you a free breeding for her.

1 Like

Can I please have a June slot to Worthy Victor for Ch. High Treason?

Could I please get the Mar 3B slot to Lucky Streak for Almost Gone?

All set

Hi Lewis,

I can see the stable booking to Worthy Victorbut not one to Kemistree. Dark Jester has been retired - is the March slot still free for her?

Even though I had Dark Jester noted for Kemistreeā€™s Mar 1 slot, I seem to have put Early Spring in there instead. I have corrected it so you should see the booking for Dark Jester.

1 Like

Hi Lewis - can I get a spot to Sponsored for Bridget Bishop please?

I gave her a March 3 slot, Sponsoredā€™s only available slot before June. Let me know if thatā€™s okay.

1 Like

Perfect - ta.

Could I get the Feb 1B reservation to Fool To Be Smokinā€™ (for Sun Dancer) switched to Anger Management instead? Iā€™m having issues with a bug and canā€™t ship her, and Iā€™m not sure if it will be fixed in time for the breeding.