Starfish Stables Returning Stallions - Foolhardy - 2021

[color=blue]FFCh. Foolhardy - MSW, Multi-Millionaire
17.1h Bay stallion by What’s It Worth § (Chef-de-Race) out of Foolish Question (Reine-de-Course)
Racing Record:- 77(62)-22(21)-25(22)-11(8)-6(4) $10,880,250
Winner of the following G1 Stakes Races:-
2008 (4):- Woodford Reserve Turf Classic (Churchill Downs - 8.5f Turf), Sword Dancer Invitational (Saratoga - 11.5f Turf), Man O’War Stakes (Belmont - 11f Turf), Turf Classic Invitational (Belmont - 12f Turf)
2009 (8):- Manikato Stakes (Australia - 6f Dirt), Caulfield Cup (Australia - 12f Dirt), Coronation Cup (England - 12f Turf), International Stakes (England - 10f Turf)
Man O’War Stakes (Belmont - 11f Turf), Turf Classic Invitational (Belmont - 12f Turf), Mercedes Classic (Australia - 12f Dirt), Hong Kong Cup (Hong Kong - 10f Turf)
Winner of the following Eclipse Awards:-
2008 (1):- Endurance Horse
2009 (3):- Endurance Horse, Older Horse, Turf Horse
2014 (1):- Sire
2018 (1):- Sire
2019 (1):- Sire
Other highlights
120 of his 138 Racers have been Winners, with 58 SW (including 39 MSW) and 25 millionaires. Average Earnings for his progeny is $668,351.
3 of his Progeny (FFCh. I’m No Fool, NCh. Daredevil Dan & NCh. Pay the Boatman) have already been Retired To Stud, with another 2 (NCh. Phenomenal & GCh. Explosive Motif) Stud Qualified but still racing.
Offspring Eclipse Awards:-
FFCh. I’m No Fool (6):- 2014 - Horse of the Year, 3yo Colt, 2015 - Horse of the Year, Classic Horse, Older Horse
NCh. Hi Honey (1):- 2016 - Turf Mare
Ch. Fool’s Errand (1):- 2018 - 2yo Colt
GCh. Act the Fool (1):- 2018 - 2yo Filly
Breeding Ranking:- Platinum (9.6)
Bookings - Fee:- $100k   (If a stable sends more than one mare to him, there will be a 25% discount to all mares from that stable).

Feb1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Mar1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
3A - 3B -
Apr1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
May1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

May I get
Feb 1b for Mary Wesley
Feb 2b for HijackThis

or as close as you can manage

Thanks

Can I get a June 1 slot for Glorious and a June 2 slot for Labelled Caustic

I’d like a Feb and Mar spot to him please, but feel free to push back to Mar/Apr if that fits the schedule better. I’ll figure out the two mares in December sometime.

Can I get Feb 2A or March slot for Song of the Sea?

Can I get a May 2 spot for What A Folklore?

If there’s a June 2 slot left, could I book it for Kill The King please.

Figured out the mares a few days early. :slight_smile: Would like to send a third if that’s OK.

Feb - Gift of Gold
Mar - Spectacular Lady
June 1 - Clendon Park

All of the requested bookings have been entered. Here is his updated calendar.:-

Feb1A - Gift of Gold (Stillwater Farms)1B - Mary Wesley (Windward Farm)2A - Song of the Sea (Black Storm West)2B - HijackThis (Windward Farm)
Mar1A - Classic Fires (Starfish Stables)1B - Spectacular Lady (Stillwater Farms)2A - What’s That About (Starfish Stables)2B -
3A - 3B -
Apr1A - Kinda Sassy (Starfish Stables)1B - 2A - 2B -
May1A - 1B - 2A - What A Folklore (Desert Wind Farm)2B - Back Streets (Starfish Stables)
Jun1A - Glorious (Gant’s Farm)1B - Clendon Park (Stillwater Farms)2A - Labelled Caustic (Gant’s Farm)2B - Kill The King (Generous Bloodstock)
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

He will be allowed 30 outside mares (max 4 per stable) and needs Owner’s approval to breed. If you want a slot which is filled by a Starfish mare, let me know and I’ll see if I can reschedule the SF mare, unless the breeding has already taken place (+++ indicates that the mare has already been bred). He comes with a Live Foal Guarantee and will be Breeders’ Cup nominated.

Could I add Sekhmet into the April 2b please Lewis.

Thanks

Got it. Thanks.

May I have May 1b for Treasure It

Got it. Thanks.

Hey,
Can I get an April and any July slot please? Still picking mares. THanks!

Lewis can i have the May 1a and March 3b slots for my yet to be decided mares.
Thanks

Got them, thanks. Let me know when you decide on the mares.

Got them, thanks. Let me know when you decide on the mares.

Hey,
I’ll use the following mares:
April - GCh. Blowing Kisses
July - GCh. Careless Whisper

Can I get March 2B for Rainy Day Morning please?

Sorry that I took so long to reply. She is all set.

Thanks.