Starfish Stables New Stallions

Starfish Stables have two new recruits to the Breeding Sheds [color=red](Starfish Stables mares in red). Let me know if you want a particular slot for a particular Stallion and I will add your booking in as and when they come in. If you want a slot which is filled by a Starfish mare, let me know and I’ll see if I can reschedule the SF mare, unless the breeding has already taken place (+++ indicates that the mare has already been bred):-

[color=blue]ICh. Calle de Oro - MSW, Multi-Millionaire
15.3h Bay stallion by NCh. Golden Text (S) out of Back Streets §
Racing Record:- 36(31)-12(12)-10(9)-8(6)-2(1) $6,638,800
Winner of the following G1 Stakes Races:-
2017 (1):- Futurity Stakes (Del Mar - 7f Dirt)
2018 (4):- Fountain of Youth Stakes (Gulfstream - 8.5f Dirt), Preakness Stakes (Pimlico - 9.5f Dirt), Belmont Stakes (Belmont - 12f Turf), Travers Stakes (Saratoga - 10f Dirt)
2019 (1):- Santa Anita Handicap (Santa Anita - 10f Dirt)
Winner of the following Eclipse Awards:-
[b]2018 (2):- Horse of the Year, 3 Year Old Colt
Highlights
Finished 3rd in the 2018 Kentucky Derby then went on to win both the Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes. In addition, he was 2nd or 3rd in 3 Breeders’ Cup races, the 2017 Juvenile (3rd), 2018 Classic (2nd) & 2019 Classic (3rd).
Bookings - Fee:- $10k

Feb1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Mar1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
3A - 3B -
Apr1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
May1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]NCh. Holy Warrior - MSW, Multi-Millionaire
16h Black stallion by NCh. Black Warrior out of In Thy Name §
Racing Record:- 33(27)-10(8)-6(3)-4(3)-5(5) $4,174,500
2017 (2):- Golden Slipper Stakes (Australia - 6f Turf), Man O’War Breeders’ Stakes (Aqueduct - 8f Turf)
2018 (2):- Two Thousand Guineas (England - 8f Turf), Epsom Derby Stakes (England - 12f Turf)
[b]2017 (1):- 2 Year Old Colt
Highlights
He won the first two legs of the English Triple Crown but could only finish 4th in the 3rd leg.

Feb1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Mar1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
3A - 3B -
Apr1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
May1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

All of the above will be allowed 30 outside mares (max 4 per stable) and do not need Owner’s approval to breed, however, we would appreciate prior notice so we eliminate the possibility of double-bookings for outside mares. They all come with a Live Foal Guarantee and are Breeders’ Cup nominated.

Can I have Calle de Oro’s July 1B slot for Egyptian Princess?

Calle de Oro:
June 1 Soupy
May 1 Setlik

Can I get one slot to each stud please? April/May preferred.

Could I get an April 2 to Calle De Oro for I.B. Ready?

Thank you.

Could I get a March spot with Calle de Oro with Bay of Biscay, please?  Will likely come back for more later.

Can I please get a March 1 for both? Thank you

Can I get Feb 2 to Calle de Oro for Her Name In Lights and Feb 2 to Holy Warrior for My Sacrifice thank you.

I’d like the earliest available slot to Calle de Oro for Hilton Flyin High, please.  :slight_smile:

I have made the requested bookings. Thank you all.

Alyssa - I have given you a Feb 1 booking for Hilton Flyin High. Is that OK?

Sure!  Thank you.

Can I please get

July 1 to Calle De Oro for Strike A Pose

Hi Lewis

Can I please get two Mar 3 slots for AMLC mares?

Thanks!

For which Stallion?

Sorry - Calle de Oro

Could I swap I. B. Ready for Ancient Fire please, Lewis?

Emma, Ash - Your requests have been noted.

Starfish Stables have two new recruits to the Breeding Sheds [color=red](Starfish Stables mares in red). Let me know if you want a particular slot for a particular Stallion and I will add your booking in as and when they come in. If you want a slot which is filled by a Starfish mare, let me know and I’ll see if I can reschedule the SF mare, unless the breeding has already taken place (+++ indicates that the mare has already been bred):-

[color=blue]ICh. Calle de Oro - MSW, Multi-Millionaire
15.3h Bay stallion by NCh. Golden Text (S) out of Back Streets §
Racing Record:- 36(31)-12(12)-10(9)-8(6)-2(1) $6,638,800
2017 (1):- Futurity Stakes (Del Mar - 7f Dirt)
2018 (4):- Fountain of Youth Stakes (Gulfstream - 8.5f Dirt), Preakness Stakes (Pimlico - 9.5f Dirt), Belmont Stakes (Belmont - 12f Turf), Travers Stakes (Saratoga - 10f Dirt)
2019 (1):- Santa Anita Handicap (Santa Anita - 10f Dirt)
[b]2018 (2):- Horse of the Year, 3 Year Old Colt
Highlights
Finished 3rd in the 2018 Kentucky Derby then went on to win both the Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes. In addition, he was 2nd or 3rd in 3 Breeders’ Cup races, the 2017 Juvenile (3rd), 2018 Classic (2nd) & 2019 Classic (3rd).

Feb1A - Hilton Flyin High (Ivy Creek Farm)1B - Inside Trader+++ (Cricket Hill)2A - Her Name In Lights (Battle Hill Stables)2B - Prime Number+++ (Markos)
Mar1A - Bay of Biscay+++ (Coleman Branch)1B - TBD (Marshall Creek Ranch)2A - TBD (Starfish Stables)2B - TBD (Starfish Stables)
3A - TBD (AMLC Racing)3B - TBD (AMLC Racing)
Apr1A - TBD (Stillwater Farms)1B - TBD (Starfish Stables)2A - Ancient Fire+++ (Generous Bloodstock)2B - TBD (Starfish Stables)
May1A - Setlik (Cricket Hill)1B - Cloch

Hi Lewis,

In The Know just foaled, but can’t be re-bred until April 20. Does Calle have a May/June spot free?

We’re still waiting on Unbridled Delight to foal, so she’ll miss her spot with Holy Warrior as well. :frowning: Any chance he’s free in May/June?

Holy Warrior has slots available in both May & June. Go ahead and breed her whenever she has foaled and is ready to breed.

I had our own [color=red]American Dance booked for one of Calle’s April 2 slots. If I switch her to a different Stallion, that will free up that slot for In The Know. Is that OK for you?