Starfish Stables Foals - 2022

Sorry for your lost foal. Hope you have better luck next time.

Sorry about your filly. :frowning:

One more foal born overnight. Both mother and baby doing fine. 1 more due in April.

[color=blue]BARB’S SPONSOR
WCh. Sponsored x GCh. My Girl Barb - NCh. I’m A Classic (B)
9.3h blood bay colt

93 out of 121 - [color=blue]47 colts, [color=red]41 fillies, 5 stillborn - 28 still due

The final April-due foal arrived overnight. Both mother and baby doing fine. Now to wait for the May-due babies (17 of them) to start making their appearance. The calm before the storm!!!

[color=blue]WHAT A LAD
NCh. Away The Lads x Ch. What’s Your Story (B) - NCh. Boldness Shows (B)
8.3h chestnut colt

1/2 brother to [color=blue]Ch. Story of my Life, [color=green]Ch. This Is My Story

94 out of 121 - [color=blue]48 colts, [color=red]41 fillies, 5 stillborn - 27 still due

Great name.

Love that name!

The first May-due foal arrived overnight. Both mother and baby doing fine.

[color=blue]LIVE WONDEROUSLY
NCh. LiveLong&Prosper x Can B Wondrous - ICh. Candidate
8.1h dark grey colt

95 out of 121 - [color=blue]49 colts, [color=red]41 fillies, 5 stillborn - 26 still due - 16 due in May

Nice colt.

Another May-due foal arrived overnight. Both mother and baby doing fine.

[color=red]STREET DOUBLE
ICh. Calle de Oro x Back Streets § - NCh. Fleet Street (G)
7.1h strawberry roan filly

3/4 sister to [color=blue]ICh. Calle de Oro, [color=red]Ch. Appleton Gold
1/2 sister to [color=red]GCh. Back St. Flight, [color=red]NCh. Back St. Warrior, [color=blue]GCh. Casting Couch, [color=red]Tottenham are Back

96 out of 121 - [color=blue]49 colts, [color=red]42 fillies, 5 stillborn - 25 still due - 15 due in May

Interesting filly…I wouldn’t have thought to cross a mare with her son. I’ll be curious to see how that works.

(Though I did accidentally breed 2 half-siblings last year.)

Yes. This was an accident. I think I was rushing to get the breeding done and didn’t notice that Calle de Oro was Back Streets’ son. As you say, it’ll be interesting to see how this works out.

Another May-due foal arrived overnight. Both mother and baby doing fine.

[color=red]CHATEAU D’ARC
NCh. Straticus x Joan Of Arc (S) - Lonesome Glory (G)
9.2h chestnut filly

1/2 sister to [color=red]Ch. Heaven’s Halo

Missed reporting one foal, born on April 18th.

[color=blue]AMERICAN BELL
NCh. Bellagio (S) x GCh. American Dance - Almost Home (S)
9.1h dark bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]America’s 1st Son, [color=blue]Hollywood Dancer, [color=red]Native American

98 out of 121 - [color=blue]50 colts, [color=red]43 fillies, 5 stillborn - 23 still due - 13 due in May

Three more foals overnight, all fillies. Sadly, one of them was stillborn, but, apart from that, all mothers and the other two babies are doing well.

[color=red]WORTHY OF PRAISE
NCh. Worthy Victor x GCh. Lupe Valez - Point Given (B)
9.0h grey filly

Full sister to [color=blue]Worthy Actor (2021)
1/2 sister to [color=red]Mexican Spitfire

[color=red]WHITE CASTLE
NCh. Straticus x Snow White - Created
8.3h liver chestnut filly

Stillborn filly
NCh. Holy Warrior x GCh. Rhiannon (G) - Man O’War (S)
1/2 sister to [color=red]Ch. Dreaming of Spring, [color=red]Ch. Sirona

101 out of 121 - [color=blue]50 colts, [color=red]45 fillies, 6 stillborn - 20 still due - 10 due in May

Sorry about your lost filly. :frowning:

Sorry for your loss. :frowning: Glad all the mares are doing alright, though.

Four more foals, including three colts. Sadly, one of them was stillborn, but, apart from that, both mothers and the other baby are doing well.

May 5th

[color=blue]TIME WARRIOR
NCh. Holy Warrior x In Due Time (G) - NCh. Seattle Sorcerer (S)
8.3h bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=green]GCh. Last Orders, [color=red]Ch. Glorious Appearing, [color=blue]Left Behind, [color=blue]Secano

Stillborn colt
ICh. First Born Son x Risk Away § - Whirlaway (G)
Full brother to [color=red]Born Risky (2019)
1/2 brother to [color=blue]NCh. Away The Lads, [color=blue]GCh. No Guts No Glory, [color=blue]GCh. Spurs Away Gamble, [color=blue]GCh. Risky Romance, [color=green]Ch. High Risk, [color=blue]Magic Him Away

May 6th

[color=blue]CASTLE SPRING
NCh. Straticus x Ch. Flight of Spring - GCh. Major’s Flight (B)
9.3h chestnut colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]Stressful Flight

[color=red]SPONSORED MISCHIEF
WCh. Sponsored x Makin’ Mischief - Danzig (G)
9.2h bay filly

1/2 sister to [color=red]Ch. Causin’ Mischeif

105 out of 121 - [color=blue]52 colts, [color=red]46 fillies, 7 stillborn - 16 still due - 6 due in May

Love the name Time Warrior! Sorry about your loss. :frowning:

One more baby made his appearance yesterday. Both mother and baby doing well.

[color=blue]GALLEONS
NCh. Hogsmeade x Alimony - GCh. Major’s Flight (B)
9.1h dark grey colt

1/2 brother to [color=blue]Divorce Attorney

106 out of 121 - [color=blue]53 colts, [color=red]46 fillies, 7 stillborn - 15 still due - 5 due in May

Love the name.

One more baby made his appearance today.

[color=red]HOGSMEADE DREAMS
NCh. Hogsmeade x Thinking of Dreams (S) - Created
8.2h dark grey filly

3/4 sister to [color=red]Ch. Tau Alpha C
1/2 sister to [color=red]GCh. Unbreakable Vow, [color=blue]GCh. Lohan, [color=red]Ch. Silver Dreams, [color=red]Ch. Sheza Dreamer, [color=blue]Ch. Rising Fast, [color=green]Ch. Highland Dreams, [color=red]Tarantino, [color=red]Take Your Chances

We decided that, at the ripe old age of 22, and after producing 17 foals, it was time to retire [color=red]Thinking of Dreams. 13 of her 14 runners have been winners, including 6 SW (5 are MSW) and she has produced 2 Millionaires. Her progeny are averaging over $500k so it is a well deserved retirement.

107 out of 121 - [color=blue]53 colts, [color=red]47 fillies, 7 stillborn - 14 still due - 4 due in May