Starfish Stables 2018 Foals

Two more babies to report:-

Mar 21st
[color=red]Giant’s Frolic, a 10.0h chestnut filly by [color=blue]Giant’s Causeway out of [color=red]Alydar’s Frolic who will go to Stillwater Farms for a date with [color=blue]N.Ch Lord Nelson next.
[color=red]Church is a Stage, a 7.3h chestnut filly by [color=blue]G.Ch Stagehand out of [color=red]Mondaymorninchurch, who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Lucky Streak next.

[color=blue]28 colts, [color=red]36 fillies, 32 foals still due.

1 more mare due this month, 10 due in April, 7 in May, 9 in June and 5 in July

The April babies ar starting to make their appearances:-

Apr 2nd
[color=blue]Smoking Inferno, a 9.1h bay colt by [color=blue]I.Ch Blue Smoke out of [color=red]Ch Running Inferno, who will go to Stillwater Farms for a date with [color=blue]GCh. Edinburgh next.

Apr 3rd
[color=red]Navy Girl, a 9.3h grey filly by [color=blue]N.Ch In The Navy out of [color=red]Candy Girl. This was the first foal for [color=red]Candy Girl who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Worthy Victor next.
[color=red]Major Type, a 10.0h chestnut filly by [color=blue]G.Ch Major’s Flight out of [color=red]Ch Stereotype.  This was the third foal for [color=red]Ch Stereotype who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Worthy Victor next.
[color=blue]Naval Challenge, an 8.3h grey colt by [color=blue]N.Ch In The Navy out of [color=red]Take the Challenge who will return to [color=blue]N.Ch In The Navy next.

[color=blue]30 colts, [color=red]38 fillies, 28 foals still due.

7 more mare due this month, 7 in May, 9 in June and 5 in July

Congrats on the ISS stallions babies !!

Two more April babies have made their appearance:-

Apr 4th
[color=blue]Worthless Care, an 8.2h bay colt by [color=blue]I.Ch Worth the Wait out of [color=red]Careless Lady who has been shipped to Semiahmoo Stables for a date with W.Ch I’m Your Angel.

Apr 6th
[color=blue]Clan McPeak, a 9.0h chestnut colt by [color=blue]N.Ch Sneak Peek out of [color=red]Clannish. This is the second foal for [color=red]Clannish who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Worthy Victor next.

[color=blue]32 colts, [color=red]38 fillies, 26 foals still due.

5 more mares due this month, 7 in May, 9 in June and 5 in July

Five more April babies to report:-

Apr 8th
[color=blue]Mantle of Dreams, an 8.3h bay colt by [color=blue]G.Ch Mantle of Power out of [color=red]Moonlight Dream. This is the second foal for [color=red]Moonlight Dream who will visit [color=blue]I.Ch First Born Son next.

Apr 9th
[color=red]Wave AWOL, a 9.0h bay filly by [color=blue]N.Ch In The Navy out of [color=red]Gal On The Lam. This is the first foal for [color=red]Gal On The Lam who will return to [color=blue]N.Ch In The Navy next. (A Wave is the name for a woman in the Navy).

Apr 10th
[color=blue]Along the Causeway, a 10.0h black colt by [color=blue]Giant’s Causeway out of [color=red]All Along. This is the first foal for [color=red]All Along who will visit [color=blue]I.Ch First Born Son next.

Apr 19th
[color=red]Classic Navy, a 9.2h roan filly by [color=blue]N.Ch In The Navy out of [color=red]California Classic. This is the first foal for [color=red]California Classic who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Worthy Victor next.

Apr 20th
[color=blue]Galaxy’s Assets, a 7.3h grey colt by [color=blue]G.Ch Galaxy’s Zodiac out of [color=red]Obvious Assets. This is the second foal for [color=red]Obvious Assets who is being shipped to Marshall Creek Ranch for a repeat date with [color=blue]G.Ch Galaxy’s Zodiac next.

[color=blue]35 colts, [color=red]40 fillies, 22 foals still due.

We still have 1 more mare due this month (she was actually due on Apr 5th), then 7 in May, 9 in June and 5 in July.

Our last baby expected in April finally made her appearance this morning. She kept us waiting for nearly 3 weeks, as she was due around April 5th. Mother and daughter are both doing well.

[color=red]Debenham, a 9.2h bay filly by [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of [color=red]Ch Deborah. Her name is an combination of parts of both the Dam’s and the Sire’s name (Deborah and Tottenham) and is the name of one of the oldest Department Stores in England (founded in 1778), also a village in Suffolk, England. This is the 4th foal for [color=red]Ch Deborah, who will return to [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur next.

[color=blue]35 colts, [color=red]41 fillies, 21 foals still due.

We have no more mares due this month, but have 7 due in May, 9 in June and 5 in July.

May 1st
[color=red]May Day Girl, an 8.2h bay filly by [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of [color=red]Voodoo Alley. This is the second foal for [color=red]Voodoo Alley who will return to [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur next.

May 5th
[color=red]Three Times Lucky, a 9.1h bay filly by [color=blue]N.Ch Lucky Streak out of [color=red]Lucky Lucky Lady, who will return to [color=blue]N.Ch Lucky Streak next.

May 6th
[color=blue]Wild Irish Rover, an 8.2h bay colt by [color=blue]I.Ch Take Me Away out of [color=red]Irish Miss. This is the first foal for [color=red]Irish Miss who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch AndLikeThatHesGone next.

May 9th
[color=blue]Tunes of Glory, an 8.3h roan colt by [color=blue]I.Ch Magic Glory out of [color=red]Play Those Tunes, who will return to [color=blue]I.Ch Magic Glory next.

May 10th
[color=red]Forget to Smoke, an 8.3h black filly by [color=blue]I.Ch Blue Smoke out of [color=red]Choose to Forget. This is the first foal for [color=red]Choose to Forget who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Worthy Victor next.
[color=blue]Lucky Dreams, an 8.3h grey colt by [color=blue]N.Ch Lucky Streak out of [color=red]Thinking of Dreams, who will visit [color=blue]I.Ch First Born Son next.

Sadly, we have to report our first stillborn foal for this year, although, considering that we have had 82 live foals so far this year, this is a remarkable feat:-
A filly by [color=blue]G.Ch Galaxy’s Zodiac out of [color=red]Flood Watch. [color=red]Flood Watch will travel to Marshall Creek Ranch for a date with [color=blue]N.Ch Changeling next.

[color=blue]38 colts, [color=red]44 fillies, 1 stillborn, 14 foals still due.

We have no more due in May, however, we are expecting 9 in June and 5 in July.

Four more babies to report, two colts and two fillies. Mothers and babies all doing well. Two of our June babies decided to come in May instead.

May 15th
[color=red]Smokey the Bear, a 9.2h grey filly by [color=blue]I.Ch Blue Smoke out of [color=red]Miss Dazzle. This is the third foal for [color=red]Miss Dazzle, who will return to [color=blue]I.Ch Blue Smoke next.

May 31st
[color=red]Stressful Flight, an 8.2h roan filly by [color=blue]I.Ch Stressed out of [color=red]Ch Flight of Spring. This is the first foal for [color=red]Ch Flight of Spring who will visit [color=blue]I.Ch First Born Son next.

June 2nd
[color=blue]Dark Moon, an 8.3h bay colt by [color=blue]G.Ch Latino Mix out of [color=red]Bandia an Gealach, who will go to England for a date with [color=blue]G.Ch Mantle of Power next.

June 3rd
[color=blue]Torpid, an 8.3h bay colt by [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of [color=red]Making Money, who will return to [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur next.

[color=blue]40 colts, [color=red]46 fillies, 1 stillborn, 10 foals still due.

We are expecting 5 more babies in June and 5 in July.

You’ve got your hands quite full!  But full of talent, it appears.  And if your luck with this crop (i.e. only 1 stillborn so far) extends to their 2+yo seasons, we’re all in trouble.

Three more new arrivals to report. Mothers and babies all doing well.

June 4th
[color=red]Major Shot, an 8.3h grey filly by [color=blue]G.Ch Major’s Flight out of [color=red]Gimmeonemoreshot. This is the fourth foal for [color=red]Gimmeonemoreshot, who will visit [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur next.

June 5th
[color=blue]De Colores, an 8.1h chestnut colt by [color=blue]I.Ch Stressed out of [color=red]Colors Surround Me. This is the third foal for [color=red]Colors Surround Me, who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Worthy Victor next.
[color=red]Tottenham Are Due, an 8.3h bay filly by [color=blue]G.Ch Tottenham Hotspur out of [color=red]In Due Time, who will go to Final Furlong for a date with [color=blue]N.Ch Lasting Spirit next.

[color=blue]41 colts, [color=red]48 fillies, 1 stillborn, 7 foals still due.

We are expecting 2 more babies in June (one is almost a week late in arriving) and 5 in July.

Five more new arrivals to report. Mothers and babies all doing well.

June 15th
[color=red]Ensign of Arc, a 9.3h bay filly by [color=blue]Blue Ensign out of [color=red]Joan of Arc, who will visit [color=blue]N.Ch Worthy Victor next.

June 17th
[color=blue]Statue of Liberty, an 8.3h bay colt by [color=blue]N.Ch Black Light II out of [color=red]Miss USA. This is the second foal for [color=red]Miss USA, who will go to Marshall Creek Ranch for a date with [color=blue]N.Ch Changeling next.

June 29th
[color=blue]HMS Victory, an 8.3h bay colt by [color=blue]Candy Ride out of [color=red]Ch Trafalgar. This is the third foal for [color=red]Ch Trafalgar, who will visit [color=blue]I.Ch First Born Son next.

July 2nd
[color=red]Spirit of Change, a 9.0h grey filly by [color=blue]N.Ch Changeling out of [color=red]The Orca Spirit. This is the third foal for [color=red]The Orca Spirit, who will go to The Grey Stable for a date with [color=blue]I.Ch Spock next.
[color=blue]Unabridged Prince, an 8.1h chestnut colt by [color=blue]I.Ch Unabridged out of [color=red]Prince’s Lady. This is the third foal for [color=red]Prince’s Lady, who will go to Battle Hill Farm for a date with [color=blue]N.Ch Dark Demand next.

[color=blue]44 colts, [color=red]50 fillies, 1 stillborn, 2 foals still due, both due on July 8th.

All foals have now arrived. The final total was [color=blue]46 colts, [color=red]50 fillies and only 1 stillborn. All mothers and babies are doing fine.

July 7th
[color=blue]Gold in Motion, an 8.3h chestnut colt by [color=blue]N.Ch Irish Gold out of [color=red]Kommotion, who will return to Iron Spur for a return date with [color=blue]N.Ch Irish Gold.

July 31st
[color=blue]Victorious Affair, a 9.3h black colt by [color=blue]I.Ch V is for Victory out of [color=red]Love Affair. This colt arrived just in the nick of time so that [color=red]Love Affair could be bred to [color=blue]N.Ch Lucky Streak next.

Congrats on a lovely crop of babies. :slight_smile:

Congratulations Lewis :slight_smile:

Congrats glad to see Kommotion back :slight_smile: