Stallion Spotlight - Rahy

[align=center][u]Freshman Sire: Rahy[/align]

Rahy is off to a big start with his first foals on the track. This real life stallion looks to be in the lead of the freshman sire list. He already has 1 multiple stakes winner, 3 stakes winners and 2 winners from his 2yo

I don’t know how I found out - I normally don’t go around staring at stallion stats like that - but I noticed how far ahead Rahy was compared to other 1st crop stallions, so I jumped on the Rahy train with a leased mare, and am eagerly awaiting a 2013 Rahy foal. Fingers crossed, I hope I get a live one!

[align=center][u]Update:[/align]

Since the writing of this article there have been a few more wins from Rahy’s progeny.

[color=blue]Tobe Suave is the first foal out of the Affirmed mare, Confirmative. Confirmative had 1 win (SC) from 24 starts. Tobe Suave broke his maiden in his first start, a Turf NW1 Allowance for 2yo’s.

Since winning the GII Sorrento, [color=red]Bride’s Choice went on to wire the field in the GI Spinaway and finished 3rd in the GI Matron.

Love the article! :slight_smile: Go Rahy.

If I’m Your Angel can get another SW by year end, I think he’d be a good shot at top freshie. :slight_smile:

Out of interest, do they have stallion awards? Not sure if I’ve suggested for FF before, but a Freshman Sire of the Year and a Sire of the Year would be interesting. :wink: