Stable Page Suggestion

I just wanted to see what everyone else thought of this before I suggest it on the bug page. 
I was thinking it would be helpful if on the stable page you can view all your horses with their career records OR their Current Records (or both? But I thought that would take up too much space on the page).  Current records being the current racing year records. I thought it would be helpful so then you could see at a glance how your horse is doing this year and be able to gauge upcoming races for them with out actally clicking on the horse going through his record then having to go back to the stable page for your next horse.  What do you think?  Any improvements on the suggestion?

Perhaps it could be housed in a collapsible text box (i.e. see how the FAQ works)? I’m not sure how long it would take for the stable page to load, though, since that’s a dynamic feature.  The training summary page already takes forever to load if you have a lot of horses.

hmmm…well that makes me think.  Maybe it would be more useful as a column on the training page? I don’t have any idea how hard/time consuming or feasible it is coding wise.  Or how much longer it would take for the page to load if added.  It probably takes a good 30 seconds for me now and if it went up to like 45 seconds or a minute I think I could wait for that. :wink: