✅ Stable Alert Issues

Breeding information, e.g foals born, mares unbred and stallions bred to mares is also not showing up.

In addition, there are no links to the racecards for tomorrow and Saturdays races.

I can see unbred mares on my stable page (no foals born or studs bred today but had both showing yesterday). No links to the race cards on the stable homepage but can access them via the enter races page.

I actually don’t know about the unbred mares or foals born as I haven’t had any in a few days, however, I am not getting alerts for stallions bred and have had quite a few in the past few days. I have to go to my Budget page to see those.

I know what you mean about accessing the enter race page, however, that only gives a list of which horse is entered in a particular race and doesn’t give the full post parade. I found a link to tomorrow’s Post Parade:-
https://www.finalfurlong.org/postparade.php?d=2024-06-03

Post Parade is accessible via the enter races page for every race day if anyone ever needs it. The link’s next to the date. Also a link to racing form for each race available there.

This is fixed.

Also fixed.

Thanks Shanthi.

Thanks, I forgot about that. It’s been so long since I’ve needed to access it this way.