Snowbird International Auction

I have too many horses, so I’ve decided to auction off a select five. A few of them I’ve had for over a year now. Please forgive my summaries of the horses; I was never really good at explaining and summarizing.

[color=blue]Ch Bitty Kris has really proven himself as a racer. He has ran in three stakes and placed in each of them. He came away last race with his first stakes win, and I was kind of disappointed I’d already consigned him to my auction. If he’s in the right distance race, he’ll make you very proud! He has placed in the Moonover Boy’s Breeders Stakes ('10) and holds a speed record on 8.5 SC.

[color=blue]Coast to Coast came to me with a very disappointing record. Since finding the right equipment and distance, he has won two races and placed very well in his other races. Very rarely does he have an off day, but who doesn’t have one?

[color=green]Lion Hearted was my first purchase in FF and has proven to be an amazing runner. He’s very fond of second place, and has yet to come home with the win. Running him with all the equipment seems to be how he likes to run, so I’m not sure an equipment change would do him any good.

[color=green]Ch Scattered is a MSW and MSP. He’s up there in age, but I think he still has a couple big races left in him. He won the Apollo Stakes ('10) and the Ajax Stakes ('10) and has placed in Sir Byrne Hart Stakes ('09), Queen’s Country Stakes ('10) and Mannerism Stakes ('10).

[color=blue]So Predictable won two races after I purchased him last year. His recent race was a win and he’s got quite a few more years left in him to bring home a lot more! He’s fairly consistent, but seems to lack in the Stakes races. This colt will definitely earn every penny back that you spend on him. Ran 4th in the Gr. 2 Moonee Valley Stakes.