Site error?

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but for several days now I’ve been getting the following error off and on:

"An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is unavailable. Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx."

Is this happening to other people or is it just me?

The database is having issues, but I’m not sure why. I’m looking into it.

Ok. Glad to know it wasn’t a problem with my computer at least.

I have been having similar issues at various times last week. So far this week I had not been having any issues, except that I just tried to get into my Stables Training Summary Screen and got the message. I don’t seem to be having the issue on other screens at the moment, only that one.

Having just posted this message, I went back to try the Training Summary Screen again…Naturally it worked this time!!! Go figure!

The training summary is the page that hits the database the hardest, so it’s the one that’s most likely to fail.

Not surprising, considering how long it takes to load that screen. Mind you, having more than 200 racehorses in our stable probably doesn’t help,either.

It is the easiest way to check for injuries to any of our racehorses, however. I am still getting injury alerts that disappear as soon as they appear and sometimes don’t appear at all.