shipping strangeness

I was sorting out sending my horses home for a rest when I noticed on some pages there was information showing that the horse had future shipping about which I have no knowledge. I found a page finalfurlong.org/stableentries.php that has a whole list of future race entries and shipping that I have not done. I don’t usually race at Arlington or saratoga either so would not have entered there anyway. It’s not a major problem as I will cancel the entries, though some races have passed and nothing happened.

one other small thing - I am showing as having 6 foals and I only have 5 (unless it is counting the dead one?) and having  8 more due when I only have 7  :slight_smile: again no big deal but just FYI incase it points to an underlying problem

[quote]
…and having

It is, but the “foals due” alert should ignore the twin so you don’t know they’re twins until they’re born.

oh… :astonished: So it’s not lying to me? Seriously??? Twins oh WOW!!! (hope they live)

No, it might be lying to you.  :stuck_out_tongue:  I haven’t actually investigated your issue.

My point was that twins are possible, but the code automatically “ignores” a 2nd twin when it figures out how many unborn foals you have.  That way, you can’t see that you have 5 mares due, and 6 babies, and know that one mare will have twins.  If you actually have a mare having twins and have 6 foals due, it will act like you have 5 foals due until they are born, and then 6 foals will show up in your stable.

oh well, never mind twins had never occured to me earlier. I knew they were theoretically possible because I remember reading about it somewhere. But in the 2 1/2 years I have been here I’m not aware of any actually being born. Probably just a hitch in my stabe info. But I’d really be interested in knowing how those future entries and shipping happened. I definately have not done it myself.  ???

I’ll look into it, but as future entries and shipping don’t ever happen, it’s pretty low priority.

Yes I entirely understand that, was just puzzled  :slight_smile: