✅ Shipping issue

I hate to keep tacking on, but I just discovered my horse Sunset Flight is still listed as being at home but in his shipping history he shipped to Santa Anita on January 22nd and clocked workouts on the 22nd and 24th (guessing this might be related to the weekend incident, since he worked on Friday (his shipping day) and on Sunday, but hasn’t worked since). He is not listed in my Training Workouts page.

Fixed.

1 Like

I’ve noticed over the last two days that shipping fees are not coming out of our budget, We’ve shipped more than 20 horses in the past two days and, while looking at my budget list for yesterday and today, I can see the shipping entries, my actual budget has not changed.

Not an urgency - I had shipped Sonadora de Oro (41231) from Gulfstream to the Farm on Jan 23rd however, she is showing as still being at Gulfstream. While that isn’t a problem for me because I was planning to ship her back to Gulfstream today, I wonder if there are other horses (not just in my Stables) that may have been shipped but not shipped.