Semiahmoo 2015 - Stallion Rooster

Well i’m a little late in the season with my post this year, school has taken over my life unfortunately. Anyways, I have 2 boys up for stud this year with some slots still remaining. Get em while their hot!

WCh. I’m Your Angel
16.3h Dark Bay Stallion
[What’s It Worth (G) x Ch. I’m Yours Joe (S)]
Breeding Ranking:  Sire: Silver (4.2)

First, let’s take a look at Angel’s lineage. His sire is the legendary What’s It Worth. What’s It Worth has produced 56% Stakes winners and 38% MSW with average earnings of $1,145,979. He had a record career as a stud. Next is Angel’s dam. She was a solid runner with relatively few starts. She is silver rated. I’m Yours Joe’s dam Second Chance, is a gold reine-de-course mare.

Next, lets look and Angel’s track career. This is his record
Lifetime  64(58)  21(17)  9(9)  6(6)  8(8)  $4,535,000

He ran first in the following G1 races:
Cigar Mile, Toorak Handicap, Suburban Handicap, Pacific Classic, Doncaster Handicap, and Adelaide Cup

Overall, Angel was an amazing runner with an amazing track record.

Angel had his first foals hit the track this past year and they are already showing promise. His foals include GCh. Beau Esprit who became a MSW, multimillionair VERY quickly in his career.

Stud Fee: $15 000

Reservations:
March 3A:
March 3B:
April 1A:
April 1B:
April 2A:
April 2B:
May 1A:
May 1B:
May 2A:
May 2B:
June 1A:
June 1B:
June 2A:
June 2B:
July 1A:
July 1B:
July 2A:
July 2B:
August 1A:
August 1B:
August 2A:
August 2B:

ICh. What’s Your Point
16.1h Strawberry Roan Stallion
[Point Given (G) x Rosebud (G)]

What’s your point has a bit of a different pedigree. Currently, he is the only stallion at stud by Point Given. This makes him unique and will allow you to throw a bit of a different mixture into your breeding pool. His dam Rosebud is a gold rated mare making whats your point 1/2 to the MSW Primrose. Overall his lineage is strong but different, perfect for a stable looking for some new lines.

What’s Your Point had a very solid, successful racing career.
This is his track record
Lifetime  56(51)  13(12)  9(9)  7(6)  8(8)  $2,809,600

He ran first in the following G1 races:
Brisbane Cup, Caulfield Stakes and the July Cup

Overall, Whats Your Point was a very successful runner. Currently he doesn’t have any foals running, his first set of foals runs in 2015. Until he has proven himself as a stud, his price will remain low

Stud Fee: $5 000

Reservations:
March 3A:
March 3B:
April 1A: Spell Breaker - Railbird Racing
April 1B:
April 2A:
April 2B:
May 1A:
May 1B:
May 2A:
May 2B:
June 1A:
June 1B:
June 2A:
June 2B:
July 1A:
July 1B:
July 2A:
July 2B:
August 1A:
August 1B:
August 2A:
August 2B:

Glad to see you’re still around. =)

Thanks, I know i’ve definately been MIA for awhile, have a little free time now so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things