Schedule Searching

So I was doing some, ahem, last minute race nominating and ran into a bug with the race schedule search.  I set it to search from Jan 1, 2011 to Dec 31st, 2011 for all 2yo ungraded, G3, G2, and G1 stakes races.  The search page only returned races in December though.  I tried this a couple times to make sure it wasn’t me being a moron and I’m fairly certain I clicked things properly.  If I just leave all search options blank and search for Jan - Dec 2011 I get the same thing (only Dec races).

That’s because the schedule is set to automatically update every month now. :slight_smile:

So at the end of January, a script runs to take all the January 2011 races and set them up for January 2012.

[Means you can actually enter January 2012 races now instead of having to wait for a year-end script to run :wink:]

Ahh, that makes sense. :slight_smile:  Could you adjust the search page so that we can search multiple years then?  Right now you can only search 2011 (which presumably will turn into 2012 tomorrow and solve the issue, but in general would be helpful).