Sale page suggestion

I was just looking over the sale page and have been noticing that there are a lot of horses that have become “regulars”, i.e. they have been there for a long time. 
Would it be possible to implement another column that could tell us how long a horse has been up for sale and be able to sort by that column?  Maybe even possibly implement a feature that could tell us if the price has been increased/decreased since being listed and flagged (different color possibly) if the horse has recently been for sale…say within the last 3 months?
This is a very rough suggestion and I’m open to see improvements upon it if it’s at all feasible.  I just think that adding something like this to the sale page would make it easier to wade through all the “regulars” and would help to keep our eyes open for new/relisted/old ads.
Any thoughts?

I like that idea…I do think it would be nice to have the option to clean up the sales page a little.

Perhaps have horses listed in one color when they’re first listed, another after 15 days, another after 30 days, and maybe another after 60 days…and then if they’ve been on the page for 90 days, just automatically drop them off somehow?

I agree that that would be helpful to us, although, with my limited knowledge of programming languages like HTML, I have a sneaky feeling that it may not be as easy as that to program automatically.

It shouldn’t be difficult to add another column (to the 6,000,000 that are already on the Sales Page!!!) showing the date listed and probably have this value change when a horse’s info is updated, e.g. if the seller lowers the price (although how to do so and not have the date change if a listed horse races, or is entered to race, may add a new wrinkle to the task). As to how much work would be involved in having them color-coded based on how long they’ve been listed, I suspect this would be much more involved.

Anyhow, Shanthi is the expert on the FF code and she would have to say if this can be done easily or not. As it is more of a “would-be-nice-to-have” change rather than a “must-have” fix, I don’t recommend anybody holding their breath waiting for it.

Yeah, that was my intention.

Was just a suggestion.

Feel free to submit a “bug” report for it under Feature Request.  It wouldn’t be hard to do, but also wouldn’t be super high priority, either.