Sakura Springs Update July 2028

Hey guys, first and foremost, apologies to anyone who has been putting in requests to my stallions. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to sit at the computer, much less do anything with any of my games.

The last few months have been wild, most notably I found out I am pregnant and am suffering all the fun side effects of that, plus we have been going through the stress of trying to save our dog who ended up in the ER for 3 days with acute kidney failure, cause currently unknown.

All things considered, I don’t think I’m going to be able to play FF much for the rest of the year. I don’t want to sell out, but I will be putting the vast majority of my crew up for lease until I can get myself put back together.

I do have some stud hopefuls in the mix who deserve more time than I’ve been able to give them. Anyone who manages to get any of my boys stud-qualified will receive 2 free breedings to that stallion every year for the rest of their stud career. Maybe a long shot, but if anyone achieves it I’d be incredibly grateful.

My only request is not to put any of my horses in steeplechase races without asking first. I don’t usually deal with steeplechasing.

I’ll still try to log in fairly regularly but may be more sporadic than I like for a while. Thanks to anyone who might be willing to help me out.

4 Likes

Take your time! RL comes first. I’ll see if anyone catches my eye for leasing.

1 Like

Congratulations on your pregnancy- exciting times ahead.

Hope your dog is on the mend soon too.

1 Like