Sakura Springs February 2025 Auction

Just giving everyone a heads-up that I’m doing a spring cleaning with an auction that starts Feb. 7. Largely a mix of older racers and broodmares, with one yearling and a couple of 2YOs. Some of the broodmares may come as a surprise package deal if the mares keep hanging on to their current foals, too. Lol.

There are no reserves on this auction. Most of the horses listed will be retired if they don’t sell. I’ve got somewhat limited time these days, so it’s not practical for me to hang onto everyone.

Broodmares

'Bama Slamma (GCh. Dixie Time) - Winner, Mult. Placed

Bodacious Miss (Rahy) - Stakes Placed - In foal to Crafty Magic, due 3/4/25

Indigo Lady (A.P. Indy) - Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed - In foal to Black Cherry, due 2/4/25

Life’s Magic (GCh. Stagehand) - Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed

Our Golden Girl (Giant’s Causeway) - Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed

Stolen Chance (GCh. Steal Your Heart) - Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed

Tantalizing (Created) - Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed - Silver Ranked - Please note that she is currently leased and the foal she is carrying will go to her leaser.

Racers

Celtic Dream - 2023 colt by NCh. Celtic Star out of a created mare - Unraced

CleansUpWell - 2020 mare by NCh. Von Lichtenstein out of a No Duplicate mare - Winner, Mult. Placed

Desert Card - 2021 mare by ICh. Ring of Fire out of Cigar mare Somethin’ Smokin, dam of retired stallion ICh. Spock - Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed

Excellent Wren - 2021 stallion by NCh. Formal Occasion out of a gold-ranked Assault - Mult. Placed

Fresh Bird - 2021 mare by ICh. First Born Son out of a Sir Barton mare - Winner, Mult. Placed

Galavant - 2023 colt by WCh. Strike It Rich out of a NCh. Boldness Shows mare - Unraced

Kitten’s Wonder - 2021 mare by ICh. Prince Of Wonder out of a created mare - Mult. Winner, Mult. Placed

Loud Silver - 2021 stallion by NCh. Von Lichtenstein out of Ch. Hashin Out A Song, dam of NCh. Straticus - Winner, Mult. Placed

Stormy Candle - 2020 stallion by ICh. Can’t Touch This out of a Five Card Stud mare - Stakes Placed

Waterbender - 2021 stallion by NCh. Silver Wizard out of an Irish River mare - Mult. Placed

Yearling

Bodacious Highland - 2024 colt by NCh. Lake Highlands and a Rahy mare