Sakura Springs 2025 Foals

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Shanthi for all her hard work keeping this game going. I didn’t know what to do with myself while the game was down. Lol.

Started off the new year with a bang with two foals on the ground. Glad they waited for the new year. XD

RAVNI KOTARI
GCh. Zadar x Lillyofthevalley - ICh. Stressed (S)
8.3h brown colt

Named after the region in which the Croatian city of Zadar is located (according to Wikipedia) and because it sounded like a cool name to me. XD

ROSE ARMOUR
NCh. Ablative Armour x Rose Gloss (G) - Created
8.2h dark bay filly

1/2 sister to GCh. Got Gloss, Glossy Gold

1 Colt | 1 Filly

Congratulations on the lovely new arrivals

1 Like

Assuming this one is in the barn somewhere. I had a stable notification about this little guy’s birth and could name him from a link on his dam’s page, but he’s still marked as unborn and doesn’t show up in my list of weanlings, so not really sure what’s up. For now, I’m taking it as a good omen that a happy, healthy colt is on the way.

LIGHT OF ROMANCE
ICh. Gunningdownromance (S) x GCh. Incandescent - ICh. Candidate (S)
9.0h bay colt

Not sold on the name yet, but have been looking forward to this foal. First baby for this MSW/MSP/almost-millionaire mare. Had to fight a bit for her at auction two years ago, but I’m optimistic that she will earn her price tag in the long run, if she produces near as well as her pedigree and race record suggest.

2 Colts | 1 Filly

Two more babies in the barn!

ALL THAT ROMANCE
ICh. Gunningdownromance (S) x All Those Glasses (G) - Created
9.1h liver chestnut colt

1/2 brother to Ch. Kyoko, Glass Belle, Ch. Wild Aspen, Gilded Glass

WAR VICTOR
NCh. Worthy Victor (G) x Ch. War Penny - NCh. Black Warrior
9.1h black colt

First foal for this SW/MSP mare. Not my highest winning broodmare, but she’s a personal favorite. Glad she was able to deliver a healthy foal without complication.

4 Colts | 1 Filly

A nice-sized filly in the barn this morning.

GOLDEN CHROME
California Chrome x Our Golden Girl - Giant’s Causeway (S)
9.0h brown filly

Our Golden Girl is going up for lease for the year.

4 Colts | 2 Fillies

1 Like

Better late than never, as the saying goes. This boy was due on the 1st but decided to be fashionably late. Hoping that isn’t gonna set a trend. Lol.

AMBER TEMPLE
NCh. Daredevil Dan (S) x Ered Luin - ICh. Blue Smoke
9.1h bay colt

First D&D inspired name of the year. Wasn’t really coming up with anything good, so chose to name this colt after the dungeon my group and I will be attempting to survive in our game tonight. Lol.

5 Colts | 2 Fillies

1 Like

Starting to look like a colt year. XD

JADE WARRIOR
NCh. Holy Warrior (B) x Black Jade - Ch. Turn n’Burn (S)
9.1h black colt

6 Colts | 2 Fillies

1 Like

So many colts! Lol.

KING STREAK
NCh. Lucky Streak (S) x King’s Mistress (S) - WCh. King David (S)
8.0h dark bay colt

1/2 brother to Ch. Little Miss Zapper, Ch. King Of Harvard

7 Colts | 2 Fillies

1 Like

Biggest foal so far, and a filly at that!

MAGIC BRIGADE
WCh. Brigade (B) x Life’s Magic - GCh. Stagehand (S)
9.3h dapple grey filly

7 Colts | 3 Fillies

1 Like

Another boy in the barn!

CITY EDITION
City of Light x Unabridged Edition - ICh. Unabridged
8.2h dark grey colt

8 Colts | 3 Fillies

3 Likes

I got a colt for my birthday! Lol. XD Considering I was one of the ones who REALLY wanted Talismanic in the game, I think this was quite an appropriate surprise.

RUM TALISMAN
Talismanic x Bottle Of Rum - ICh. Candidate (S)
8.0h dark bay colt

9 Colts | 3 Fillies

3 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope Talismanic survives the voting.

1 Like

Thank you! I hope so as well. I understand everyone’s excitement over new prospects, but I feel like most of the current RL studs haven’t had a chance to shine yet. And I’d definitely be sad to see Talismanic go. I loved watching him run IRL. Always thought he was so pretty. XD

1 Like

I think that’s why I was willing to keep this group of RL studs another year. They’re all so nice and mostly unproven! Guess we will find out in February who survived the cull. Fingers crossed we can keep Talismanic’s flashiness. I only have one foal by him (born last year), and would like to send a couple girls to him this year.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Belated happy birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Belated Happy Birthday

1 Like

PLOT TWIST
ICh. Dr. Evil (G) x Chick Flick (G) - Planet Hollywood (S)
10.0h flea-bitten grey filly

1/2 sister to GCh. Flames of Passion

Sire/BM Sire to Ch. Siding Springs

Actually kinda surprised this name wasn’t taken.

EXECUTIVE LEGACY
ICh. Quarren (S) x Ch. Limelight (S) - GCh. Stagehand (S)
9.0h bay filly

3/4 sister to NCh. Fractal

After debating what to name this girl, finally decided to give a nod to her grandmother, Executive Session. I will always regret quitting the game during college and losing Executive Session, but I’m forever grateful to have been able to get Limelight back and enjoy all her lovely foals. Looks like Limelight should have plenty of descendants, too, because out of 6 foals, she’s only given birth to 1 colt. Lol.

STOLEN STREAK
NCh. Lucky Streak (S) x Stolen Chance - GCh. Steal Your Heart
8.3h chestnut colt

Finally this foal decided to make his appearance. He’s a tiny little nugget for being 20 days overdue. Lol.

Stolen Chance is listed in our auction starting on Feb. 7.

10 Colts | 5 Fillies

Congrats on all the lovely foals. I especially like the name Plot Twist.

1 Like

Lovely foals.

1 Like