Rebellious Racers 2016 Foals

Lol yeah I got it fresh when we lived in turkey , they have some awesome home made ones they don’t sell elsewhere! Congrats awesome name!

Nice colt

Thanks everyone!

Another one was born on February 8th! Introducing:

[color=blue]Shinigami
NCh. Black Warrior x Rukia (Created)
9.2h Dark Bay colt

This bad boy was about a week late but we’re happy to finally see him! He’s a bit of a crapshoot since he’s only part of Black Warrior’s second crop, and has a created damline. Still, curious to see how he turns out.

[color=blue]5 Colts/ [color=red]3 Fillies/ 1 Stillborn/ [color=green]10 Mares Due

very nice colt…

However there is already a colt named [color=blue]Grimm… not sure if these will be to closely named… Shanthi?

Dang another name taken, I wish my foals would start ,lol but gotta get through feb first.
Congrats nice one!

Since they’re the same age, I would vote yes.

Grim Reaper is now named Shinigami:wink:

Aaaaaand, two more babies decided to show up today, on Leap Day! Yay! Introducing:

[color=red]Fight For Me
WCh. Nightfight(G) x Fall For Me (Crimson Lad)
9.2h Bay filly

Second filly of her dam, I’m really curious to see what this girl will do in a couple of years. Bred by Lochiedo.

[color=red]Tower Gardens
GCh. Tottenham Hotspur x A.P. Best(B) (A.P. Indy)
9.1h Brown filly

Tower Gardens is pretty much a gamble, though if her brother Lasting Best is anything to go by, this girl might have some potential. :wink:

[color=blue]5 Colts/ [color=red]5 Fillies/ 1 Stillborn/ [color=green]8 Mares Due

Cute babies! Congrats on the leap foals

Lovely fillies and well done on a name for that colt

Thanks Shadowfax, Grace.  :wink:

Another one popped out today! What’s with all these early foals lately?  :astonished:
Introducing:

[color=red]Drawn To The Flame
ICh. Ring of Fire(S) x Ch. Fleeting Fire (Count Fleet)
9.1h Blood Bay filly

Flame is the 4th foal(and filly) of her dam and by the looks of it, she might be a sprinter. I wonder if she’ll burn up the track in a few years…  :wink:

[color=blue]5 Colts/ [color=red]6 Fillies/ 1 Stillborn/ [color=green]7 Mares Due

Love the name. Congrats!

Thanks Cat! :smiley:

Love the name :slight_smile:

Congrats! A lot of fire in her, with her colour and all those names in her pedigree :wink:

Congrats on a lovely ROF baby. :slight_smile:

What a stunner, I’ll keep my eyes open for her

Thank you everyone!  ;D

After what feels like forever, we finally have a new little one to introduce! Here she is:

[color=red]Fourth of July
NCh. National Post(B) x ElegantlyXplosive (Created)
9.3h Dark Grey filly

This girl’s gonna be big when she grows up; just like her siblings and mother! Her brother Xspeedious will be running on the 14th, so I guess we’ll see just what Xplosive’s foals can do-if they’re early bloomers that is! Still, curious to see how this one turns out. :slight_smile:

[color=blue]5 Colts/ [color=red]7 Fillies/ 1 Stillborn/ [color=green]6 Mares Due

Cute name. :slight_smile:

Crap I was going to use that name as I have one due on the 4 th of July. Nice baby, and of course name. :slight_smile:

In my absence, three babies decided to say hello! Introducing:

[color=red]Love Me Tender
GCh. High On Love (G) x Too Much Moxie (Created)
9.1h Grey filly

[color=blue]Silver Dawn
NCh. Silver Wizard x Miss Grace (S) (Citation)
9.2h Bay colt

[color=blue]Pardon the Dust
ICh. V is for Victory x Ch. A.P. Pardon (B) (Those Will Do)
9.3h Bay colt

[color=blue]7 Colts/ [color=red]8 Fillies/ 1 Stillborn/ [color=green]3 Mares Due