Real-life stallion's dosage

The real-life stallions are somewhat like created horses in the game, in terms of pedigree, unless they at least have a sire also in the game. So I was thinking if it’s safe to assume that their, for example, pedigreequery dosage is true here in the game, and how much.
For example, Invasor in hypothetical mating seems to throw more or less the same results - and his “real life dosage” is:
7-0-9-0-2 (18) DI = 1.77  CD = 0.56
For Empire Maker it’s a little bit different, as his sire Unbridled is in the game and he’s a Chef-de-Race (I). His real-life dosage is:
18-15-13-0-6 (52) DI = 3.16  CD = 0.75
Is it true also in the game? And how about poor Tiznow, who wasn’t too good in the game (I’m currently trying to sell his 2yo son in claimers :wink: )? His real-life dosage:
7-1-10-2-0 (20) DI = 1.86  CD = 0.65
Now when I look at it, it seems that Invasor should be quite similar to Tiznow… but I don’t know much about this dosage thing, so I’m not sure how to interpret it sometimes.

In short, no. :wink: I try and make the real life studs in the game similar to their real selves, but it’s a game. I added dosage info and CDC/RDC info to the game because I’m a geek and like numbers. :stuck_out_tongue: Any resemblance to actual dosage info is purely accidental.

Plus, real-life racing has thousands of horses every year to extract data from. FF has an annual crop of about 1,000 (and that includes horses with created bloodlines).

Actually, next year the expected number of weanlings is triple that–3,170. But still a small crop, and there’s no guarantee that all 3k will be raced enough to show their true potential.

Wow, we’ve had a lot more babies bred than in past years. :wink: But yes, 3,000 foals born every year doesn’t really compare to the real life data available.

It may have to do with the fact that more FF mares are getting bred because of the script. Nonetheless, there are some very pretty FF mares that have not been bred since 2013…