RC Bee - Broodmares for Lease in 2018

Bit early, but I need to downsize severely for the next year - this year’s group of racers was quite the money sink and I’ll end up in the red after taxes anyway, ha ha - so I’m listing over half of my current broodies here for future consideration. After January 1st rolls by, I’ll start setting up the leases.

Price will be $7500 per mare, $5000 for stables a year old or less than. If you want to buy the mare, make me an offer I can’t refuse :wink: However I will only put the mare up for sale after she’s dropped her foal.

Art Of Life [Secretariat x What A Witch] - Black Storm West

Beldarin [Crystal Rainbow x Northern Eagle]

Divine Touch [Point Given x Sunday Best]

Egyptian Jazz [Jazz It Up x Egyptian Pharaoh] - Easter Valley Estate (newbie discount)

Fade to Black [The Black x Auburn] - Generous Bloodstock

Glory’s Jewel [create]

Golden Silk [create]

Ideal Ransom [create]

Lady Ironsides [Man O’War x Grey Allusion] - Fox Run

Magical Stone [create]

Miss My Scribbles [Secretariat x Moolah Girl]

Monday Morning [Lonesome Glory x Whiskey Sour]

Napoleons Waterloo [Bold Ruler x Indy’s Liquer] - Fox Run

Not A Prospector [Mr Prospector x Notta Mystery] - Easter Valley Estate (newbie discount)

Romeo’s Girl [Romeo x Moolah Girl] - Easter Valley Estate (newbie discount)

Santeria [create]

Sea Born Breeze [Seabiscuit x Blowin In The Wind] - Marshall Creek Ranch

Sheridan’s Valley [create]

Solar Mystique [Spectacular Bid x Auburn] - Fox Run

Solient K [Mr. Prospector x Party Prospect]

Sonatina[Government Secret x Genuinely Gold] - Easter Valley Estate (newbie discount)

Stand Back [Highland Pride x Atlantic Witch]

Voodoo Cocktail [Cigar x Indylove] - Generous Bloodstock

Could I lease Fade To Black and Voodoo Cocktail please?

Thanks

Id like Sea Born Breeze to lease, please

I’d like to lease Not A Prospector, Romeo’s Girl, Sonatina and Egyptian Jazz, please.  I joined in January - thank you for offering a newbie discount!

Hi and thanks to everyone who responded so far. Mares will be up for lease Jan. 2-3 (unless I forget, then poke me incessantly until I put them up).

I’d love to lease Art of Life.

Solar Mystique -  lady ironsides - napoleon’s waterloo  please :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far. The leasing list has been updated. Plenty of mares still up for lease!

Still have quite a few mares up for lease (will get around to sending mares out to people who want to lease them, don’t worry!). If they aren’t claimed for leasing by the end of the month I’ll be putting them up for public leasing at a slightly higher price.