RC Bee 2016 - Eighteen Karat

Well I’ve never done this before, so bear with me as I bungle through my stable’s first stallion’s booking.

Introducing for his first year at stud:

[align=center]NCh. Eighteen Karat
2010, b, 17.0 hands
What’s It Worth (G)-Heart of Gold (S), by Mr. Prospector (S)
RC Bee - California

2016 fee: $3,000 LFG

Eighteen Karat is a strapping plain bay son of the great What’s It Worth and the multiple-stakes producer Heart of Gold. He is a turf router who as a 3YO won the Breeders’ Stakes (G1) and two significant Grade 1s on dirt - the Belmont Stakes and the Santa Anita Derby. As a 4YO he won four G3s Down Under - the Grafton Cup, the Labour Day Cup, the Newcastle Gold Cup, and the Queen’s Cup.

Eighteen Karat will serve mainly as an in-house stallion, and whatever slots remain open will be available for reserved booking. As he did nothing significant of note as a 5YO his fee is set at $3,000. The fee is $1,000 for mares of NCh. rank or higher, and Gold-ranked or higher mares. Limit two mares per stable. Special consideration for mares from the Highland Rogue sireline.

Nominated to the Breeders’ Cup.[/align]

Feb 1A - Diamond Prospector [RC Bee]
Feb 1B - Light Up Your Life [RC Bee]
Feb 2A - Devil’s Test [RC Bee]
Mar 1A - Party For One [RC Bee]
Mar 1B - Second Explosion [Marshall Creek Ranch]
Mar 2A - Red Light District [RC Bee]
Mar 2B - Golden Moon [Clicker Lab]
Mar 3A - Lady Ironsides [RC Bee]
Mar 3B - Awesome Moon [Mesa Sky Stables]
Apr 1A - Romeo’s Girl [RC Bee]
Apr 1B - Glengyle [Marshall Creek Ranch]
Apr 2A - Eudora [RC Bee]
May 1A - Not A Prospector [RC Bee]
May 1B - Fleet Launch [Rainee Thoroughbreds]
May 2A - DreaminofAngels  [RC Bee]
May 2B - Clannish [Generous Bloodstock]
Jun 1A - Fair Image [RC Bee]
Jun 1B - Monday Morning [RC Bee]
Jun 2A - Red Sand [Rainee Thoroughbreds]
Jun 2B - Strike Out [Kona Star Ranch]
Jul 1A - Egyptian Jazz [RC Bee]
Jul 1B - Moon Goddess [Rainee Thoroughbreds]
Jul 2A - Highland Treasure [Ivy Creek Farm]
Jul 2B
Aug 1A 
Aug 1B 
Aug 2A 
Aug 2B

May I have May 1B for Kelly’s Classic?

Done. Thanks for choosing him, :slight_smile:

Can I get March 1B for Second Explosion and April 1B for Glengyle please?

Done. Thank you for choosing him.

Maybe my mare [color=red]Golden Moon? She’s running well on turf, from sprint to endurance and she’s not bad on dirt. Her dam is Gilded Sky (B) with more foals that love turf. Her sire is silver ranked NCh. Moonover Boy, Chef-de-Race (I). I was thinking of NCh. The Fighting Fifty for her, but your stallion seems to be more suitable.
I would like to breed her in March or April.

I can give you Mar 2B.

Can I get the Apr 2B slot for Ch. Rosie’s River…

Thnaks a bunch…

No problem, and thanks for choosing my boy, :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks!

Done. Thanks for choosing him for your mare, :slight_smile:

Can I get Mar 3B for my mare Awesome Moon?

Done. Thanks for choosing him.

May 2b for Clannish (Highland Laird) please. I’ll probably keep her racing for the early part of the year but if you’d be happy to keep her.a.spot that would be great.

I’d love her for Karat’s book. A spot has been reserved. Thank you for choosing him, :smiley:

Can I get the June 2A spot for Red Sand (by Red Wind). The foal would be 3/4 to GCH. Fleet Wind.

Reserved. Thank you for choosing him. And I happen to have a racing daughter of Red Sand; think I know which stallion to send her to when she finishes racing, XD

Eighteen Karat is now nominated to the Breeders’ Cup. Book your mare now to get a BC-nominated foal from this young son of What’s It Worth.

Could I snag the June 2b slot for Strike Out, please?

Done. Thank you for choosing him; she is a very lovely mare.