Rainee Thoroughbred's 2016 Foals

Sorry for the loss of your mare.  Ditto on tne name! :slight_smile:

Love the name, sorry for your mare but I’m glad it’s a filly,

and what a stunner :slight_smile:

Thank you all :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry about the loss of your mare.  :frowning:

I love the name and good luck with your filly! I hope she runs well for you.

It’s been a busy few months and we haven’t updated our foal announcements! 10 foals have made an appearance since our last posting!

On March 30, Spicy Tour gave birth to a beautiful filly, [color=red]Boadicea, by Celtic Star. Boadicea means Victoria in Celtic but the name is derived from the word for Victory.

Sea me Now gave birth to a striking black colt, [color=blue]Orinoco Flow, by Broad Account on April 2.

[color=blue]Armada Encounter made an appearance in Fleet Launch’s stall on April 5. The liver chestnut colt is by Call To War.

Collinsville Times had a beautiful black filly, [color=red]Timeless Wishes, by As You Wish on April 18.

April 19 brought two lovely foals: Gilded Saint sired the filly [color=red]Golden Queen, out of Queen of Valentine; Red Sand foaled the colt [color=blue]Sands of Victory, by V Is For Victory.

On May 2, Dancing Forbidden foaled [color=red]Queen of the Sun, a cute filly by Long Live The King.

Probably one of the colts we are most excited about is the strawberry roan, [color=blue]Carrowmeere, by Carrowmore and out of our favorite mare Dardanelle was born on Derby Day, May 5.

May 10 brought the filly [color=red]Galileo’s Daughter, out of Moon Goddess and by Dark Continent.

And most recently, Spanish Park foaled the striking dark grey filly [color=red]Spanish Silver, by Silver Wizard on May 17.

16 Foals
9 Fillies
5 Colts
1 Mare Lost
4 Foals Still Due - Next Due 6/7

Congrats on all but especially the Saint filly. :slight_smile: just a little lighter than dad!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Two more foals were born since I last posted:

[color=blue]Prince Tottenham made his appearance on June 2nd. His sire is Tottenham Hotspur and his dam is Lad’s Lady. Ironically enough I tried to name him Whippersnapper, which is the name of his half brother and I simply forgot. I must really like that name. But Prince Tottenham will do, it’s quite regal.

Thatfancylady gave birth to [color=red]Esperanza Rising on June 9. She’s quite adorable and sired by Latino Mix.

Two more to go!

18 Foals
10 Fillies
8 Colts
1 Mare Lost
2 Foals Still Due - Next Due 6/30

Congrats, my barn has finally had a busy week too! :smiley:

Good luck with them!