Race Card problems


I’ve noticed in the last couple of weeks that there seem to be problems with the Race Cards.

On Tuesdays and Fridays, after the Entries have closed, some races have been showing up on the Race Cards with either one or no runners, yet, when we look at the results of those races on the Wednesday or Saturday, these same races show up as having six runners.

The highlight of this was yesterdays races where the Race Cards had 28 of the 50 races with one or no runner (I checked them up to mid-morning yesterday) and there were a bunch of others with only two or three runners. However, if you look at the results of all these races, they all had at least six runners.

This makes it very hard to handicap these races, especially when there is only one runner in the Race Card (so obviously you select it). Invariably, the one “runner” finishes last!

Could you please check into this when you get a chance, thanks.

The automatic entry script for FF horses was broken.  It’s now fixed.

Great, thanks.