Preakness Stakes!

Wooooooo! What an awesome race! Are we going to have an FF and RL Triple Crown winner this year???

Getting tingles and I’ll Have Another is only getting better :slight_smile:  Anyone else feeling Secretariat tingles??? I’m really hope he can do it this year!

And I just wrote that I keep my fingers crossed for him :wink: didn’t realize that the race is running already! But I really like I’ll have another, and the story of his owner with a PhD in philosophy, something similar to my plans for the nearest future, just not philosophy but close :wink:

Cookie!

He’s going to be in tough for the Belmont but who knows?! Really excited we’ve finally got a good group of 3yo’s again.

One blogger says that I’ll Have Another won thanks to his workouts over the past weeks:

[url=http://thoroedge.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/ill-have-another-2-minute-lick-please/]

I’m super stocked about how I’ll have Another and his jockey Mario have done! I worked at hastings park in vancouver for a number of years and got to know Mario while he spent his 6(or 7?) years at hastings. His success has brought new life to our dying racetrack here in Vancouver and I couldn’t be more excited! Fingers crossed for a triple crown

He was so patient! In the Preakness, he waited until the last moment before he accelerated. There are many compliments for him on drf.com:
"But when the gate opened at Pimlico, Gutierrez did something that demonstrated a coolness and sophistication that few people would have expected from a jockey who had spent most of his life in the minor leagues. He didn