Playing the waiting game.

Hey all.  Matt here.  My wife (Diana of Coleman Branch) finally talked me into signing up.  I’ve been riding horses for a while, though not quite as long as she has. I’ve worked on a couple ranches and owned a sweet Trakhener mare until we moved to the city for a little over a year and couldn’t ride much. 

Anyway, I was missing spending time with real horses, so Diana suggested I try the online version.  I’ve played one game for a few months and I gotta say that it’s definitely less expensive! :slight_smile:  And less work, haha.  But I’m looking forward to playing this one.  Plus, I like that it’s in real time.  Well, enough chit-chat.  I’m off to learn more about the game. 

Welcome to the game and good luck!! :slight_smile:

Thanks very much!

Cool! Welcome to the game! :smiley:

Welcome to the game. :slight_smile:  Props on the screenname…my old mare (who’s in the game, even though IRL she died 6 years ago) showed as Playing With Fire. :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile:  Sorry about your mare, though.  I’m a firefighter, so it’s a “hobby” for me. 

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll enjoy this game. It’s absolutely wonderful.  :slight_smile:

Edit: That is so cool that you’re a firefighter. Kudos to you. I’m sure it’s an exciting job? Sad sometimes, I’m sure. I have a lot of respect for firefighters.

I defiantly have to agree with you on the fact that this game is cheaper than rl horses!!

Way cool that you are a firefighter!! my boyfriends is a firefighter too!! but welcome to the game

…you’re a firefighter? Haha you’ve managed to catch all of my interest. People have very little respect for firefighters around here. Nearly bashed a kid’s head in during a class one day because we were talking about heroes and he said firefighters shouldn’t be heroes. Why? “What do they do all day? Nothing! They sit around and do nothing!” I sort of lost it. My bad.

At least ten members of my family are firefighters in Massachusetts. My dad got on Weston a week before Boston called back and said they’d love to have him. There’s nothing more I’d love to be than a firefighter.

Erm, anyway… :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to Final Furlong! You’ll have a lot of fun here :slight_smile: If you need anything (racers?) let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

;D

Thanks for the welcome. 

I’ve been wanting to get on a city department, but so far it’s all been volunteer and being on call 24/7 is crazy.  I enjoy it, though.  And i know what you mean about a lack of respect, although that’s not the case here in rural NC.  It seems like it’s the thing to do now-a-days.   

Oh I played horseland with your wife lol she was the one that talked me into signing up and getting started(we were “partners” on horseland lol) anway welcome!

Where about in rural NC?  Shanthi and I are both in Durham (not even close to rural, but in the same state at least :wink:).

Since the hubs is at work, I figured I’d answer for him.

(Hi “partner”!  ;D )

We’re from Kittrell, although you might as well say Oxford, which is right up 85 from you and Shanthi. 

How you been Diana? haven’t talked to you in a while

Good, other than being unemployed and ready to be done with school.  You?

Aww, um pretty good