patiently waiting

Hey all! I’m Grace and I recently discovered FF and think it looks pretty amazing. Been reading the FAQ and lurking around the forum a little and I really can’t wait to start! I’m on the waiting list at the moment. :slight_smile:

I’m nineteen years old and just finished my first year of college in Ohio. Small liberal arts school, huzzah! I’ve ridden for most of my life - as a teenager I owned and competed an amazing ex-racehorse named Flambards whilst living in South Africa due to my dad’s work. We moved back before my junior year of high school and I couldn’t afford to ride in the States - but after a year my sister and I were offered a Paint gelding for free because he was out of shape/had no manners, and we jumped at the chance. Two years later and he’s our super jumping bean. He is “her” pony while I’m at school - I ride for my school’s dressage team to keep myself from getting horse withdrawls.

Anyways, can’t wait to learn more about the game!

Welcome to the game!

I’m jealous that your school has a dressage team, ours just had the hunter collegiate team (and I can’t stand hunters, personally).

Thanks! Our dressage team is pretty new (we just finished our second year) but it’s pretty fun. We have the hunter college stuff too, but I’m also not so impressed with hunters - although I’m slowly starting to accept it a little more. When I started I was “never will I ever do that”, but I’m thinking of doing the hunters next year just so I can have more time in the saddle, really. Small sacrifice I guess… haha.

Heh, another Ohioan. Lovely weather here, huh?  :wink:  I’d like to visit a place like South Africa, just so I can see more of the world.

Welcome to the best game on the web.