Option to Relocate

Sorry to be the sole poster here, lol. I know it has been briefly mentioned here and there over the years and would require some recoding, but I would love the option to relocate the farm, even if it cost like $1 million and a year as a member, or could only be done once, lifetime, at whatever expense. I know when I first joined eons ago I didn’t realize how miles from x track would effect shipping costs, or even what race schedules were like. I wouldn’t mind moving the farm to either another state, or just closer to Churchill.

That would be pretty easy to code, I’d have to contemplate the best way to set it up.

(Also, I don’t mind posts with feature requests, just don’t assume they’ll get done anytime soon… :wink:)

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind being able to relocate to the New York area, if it isn’t too difficult to code. Maybe near Belmont.

I’d love that too!

Me Too! shipping costs, even though not as high as they were, start to get significant when your local track only races part of the year. and getting all the horses to and from the home stable at least once a year for R&R !