Newbie here!

Hello! So I don’t know if this is where I post this sort of thing, but I just joined the game yesterday and decided to jump into the forums! I hope to make some other horse-loving friends here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to final furlong! Plenty of horse lovers here you’ll fit in just perfect!

2 Likes

Hey welcome to FF! So happy to see some new players around :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to FF! Everyone is always willing to answer any questions you might have. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This might be a dumb question, but how do I send pms in discourse?

Welcome to Final Furlong! Always glad to see new players. Should be able to send PMs if you click on a user’s name and then click “Message.”

Edit: If you click on your profile icon, you can hit the mail icon. That will take you to your messages, and you can create a new message straight from there, too.

1 Like

Welcome to FF! So nice to see a fresh face, you’ll fit right in.

1 Like

Welcome to FF! :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to FF Terra! It’s such a cool, complex and addicting game - you’ll have a blast!

1 Like

Welcome to the game!

1 Like

Aww thanks! Really not hard at all I figured it out :joy:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! It’ll be great to make some friends here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the game

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile: Give a shout if anything looks wonky, the server had a meltdown over Christmas and there are still some bugs floating around.