New stallions for 2026?

With the BC wrapped up and stakes races beginning to thin, I would like to start planning for next year’s breedings. What new horses will be entering the shed in 2022/2026? I’d love a link and any pertinent information you have regarding your boy.

We will be retiring NCh. Beratis (ICh. Spock x Bold Wench - Bold Ruler) following a final January start. He was strictly a SC runner but won a stakes at all distances. Will stand for 10k and be BC nominated.

6 Likes

Unless some of our older boys have remarkable last two months of this year, the only newcomer we have for next year is ICh. Devil’s Walk, although he’s only new to our stables and has been around the breeding sheds for a few years.

2 Likes

Likely Pass the Buck.

Maybe Fiddler’s Green.

NCh. Cop in Morgue- MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire
15.2H Black Stalltion by ICh. Unabridged (S) out of GCh. The Woman In Black (G)
Race Record: 38(33)-12(9)-4(3)-6(5)-2(2) $3,870,500

Winner of the following G1 Stakes Races:-
2024 (3):- Santa Anita Derby (Santa Anita - 8f Dirt), Kentucky Derby (Churchill Downs - 10f Dirt), Preakness Stakes (Pimlico - 9.5 Dirt)
Stakes Winner on both Dirt and Turf, prefered 8-10F distance range.

Booking Fee: 15K - Live Foal Guarantee , 50% off for new players
Will be nominated for Breeder’s Cup Nominated for 2027

GCh. Cool Crusader - MSW, MSP, Millionaire
16.3H Black stallion by ICh. Chivalry (S) out of Ch. Queen Consort (S)
Race Record: 30(23)-8(7)-2(1)-5(3)-7(5) $1,498,000

Winner of the following G1 Stakes Races:-
2024 (2)- Melair Stakes (Churchill Downs- 7F Turf), Cadbury Guineas (Australia- 8F Turf)
Prefered Turf sprinting

Booking Fee: 10K - Live Foal Guarantee , 50% off for new players
Will be nominated for Breeder’s Cup Nominated for 2027

Havent 100% decided on this guy yet, hes decided that he wants to start running again in the latter part of the season. Will likely try 1 -2 starts in the new year. If he flubs, then he’ll be retired to breeding shed.

4 Likes

@Nicole11 I will definitely have a girl for your boys if they’re available. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cop should definitely be available, unless he magically decides to start running again.

If you do decide to retire Fiddler’s Green, I would like to get 2 breedings to him, preferably his Mar 3A & 3B slots or both of his April 1 slots.

Thanks.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and thank you for your interest. I’m not sure when he’ll retire, so I really can’t honor any requests at this time.

Wow, somehow I overlooked this! Congratulations, I will have a mare for him for sure!!

1 Like

Hi Shelbie,

When you do retire him, could I please get 2 slots to him, mares to be named later. If I could get an Apr 1 and an Apr 2 slots or both Apr 1 or both Apr 2 slots, I would be grateful.

Thanks.

1 Like

@Starfish i have several mares going to him and can offer his Apr 1A and May 1A if that works for you.

Those will be fine, thanks.

Could I please get his Apr 1A for Smoke N’ Sparks and his May 1A for Mother Teresa?

Thanks.

1 Like

Got them. Thanks!

Have you made a decision about Fiddler’s Green yet? I have a couple of mares that I was planning on sending to him if he retired this year.