New races not appearing

I’m sure it’s all wrapped in the same bug with the 4/6 and 4/9 races being stuck, and horses who ran 4/2 being listed as still entered, but it appears the Enter Races page is still only listing 4/6 and 4/9 (should be showing 4/13 and 4/16).

Sorry to add on more, @Shanthi!

A work around is to do scheduled/future entries for your horses.

1 Like

I have found my horses tend to perform better if I enter on the last day vs. several days ahead. If future entries allowed us to schedule an official “enter” date (so they can work up until x day) that’d be amazing.

Unfortunately, not all races show up on a horse’s Upcoming Races page, either. I want to enter a horse in the Mamzelle Stakes on April 13th - he’s at Churchill Downs where the race is, he qualifies age and gender wise, but his Upcoming Races page shows nothing at Churchill until the 23rd (there’s at least 3 races before then he definitely qualifies for). In this case, Future Entries doesn’t help me for Wednesday.

1 Like

Just wondering what’s happening?
Is the game carrying on??

It’s just stuck somehow lol

Yay! @Shanthi is back! Thank you, dear @Shanthi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It looks like the backlogged races have been run, but I just wanted to check if anyone else still has horses entered to run for 4/2?

2 Likes

Welcome back, Shanthi. Hopefully, it was just that you were super busy and not anything Medical.

Yes, I still have horses from Apr 2 Entered to Run, however, none of my Apr 6 and Apr 9 runners say that.

Welcome back, Shanthi! Echoing Lewis, I hope everything is fine on your end and it was just a busy week for you. We appreciate everything you do.

4/2 horses still stuck in limbo, but the others were released.

Amazing how we’re different, I find if I enter mine as early as possible they race better.

Then maybe I just think that :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry about the delay! I just started a new job so that was/is taking up all time/energy.

8 Likes

@Shanthi - thank you for fixing. Real life can get busy!

Thanks Shanthi, good luck in your new job :+1:

Yay so glad to see things unstuck! Thanks for everything Shanthi

Thank you Shanthi! Good luck with your new job!