New player

Hi!

I’m not a big poster on forums - more of a constant lurker, but I thought I’d stop in and say hi  :slight_smile:  I’m excited to start playing FF - I’ve played quite a few racing games online through the years, but inevitably I’d lose interest in a month or 2.  I got lucky though - a friend introduced me to a game she’d been playing for awhile, and I’ve been playing it for more than a yr now.  I think the things that appeal to me in that game will keep me quite interested here - the realism of everything (actually FF is even more realistic than the other one I’m playing) and the main draw, the bloodline factors.  I love, love researching pedigrees and looking into lines, trying to find the right “nicks” - it’s actually what brought me here - I was researching my mare’s pedigree, and a page came up from here with a horse that shared the same name I was looking for…and then I got curious…read the FAQ… and was hooked lol

Seems like a great group of people on here, and look forward to playing soon :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Thanks!

Welcome to FF! :slight_smile:

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll enjoy FF!  :slight_smile:

Welcome to Final Furlong! I hope you enjoy playing!

Welcome to Final Furlong… you can pm me anytime with questions… I’m always willing to advise or help… could you pm and tell what the other game is you play?

thanks to everyone again  :slight_smile: