New Boston Stables 2026 Stud

Hello everyone! I’m excited to finally be able to stand a stallion for stud with Emoji retiring from his racing career. I’ve listed all the available slots that haven’t been taken by our home mares. His bookings are by approval for right now so please respond to this thread or request approval through his breeding page :slight_smile:

GCh. Emoji - Stud Fee $5,000 LFG BC Nominated
(Deep Impact x Adriatic Swan)
2019 Chestnut Stallion 15.2hh
$1,147,500 in earnings
Race Record: 36(20)-10(7)-4-3(3)-2

Emoji found his most success at the classic distances in steeplechase with notable highlights including wins in the G1 Vosburgh Stakes (2024 & 2025), G2 Pan American Handicap (2025), and G3s Hal’s Hope Handicap (2023 & 2025), and Excelsior Breeder’s Cup (2023). He retired completely sound.

He is currently the only son of Deep Impact to qualify for stud, and with Sunday Paper retiring is now the only SC horse with Sunday Silence in his pedigree standing for stud. He is also a 1/2 brother to the retired stud Zadar.

MAY
1A - Wild Countess (Black Briar Stables)
1B - Black Storm West
2A - Der Blaue Engel (Clicker Labs)
2B - Cosmic Romance (Desert Wind Farms)
JUN
1A - Gilded Halo (Hidden Oak Farm)
1B - Alleluia (Black Briar Stables)
2A - Valentine’s Topaz (Allegro Thoroughbreds)
2B -
JUL
1A - Belcore (Tall Oaks Estate)
1B -
2A -
2B -
AUG
1A - Jovial Chic (Tall Oaks Estate)
2B -

May I please reserve

July 1 - Belcore
Aug 1- Jovial Chic

All set!

Thank you!

Ooh, pretty! I completely forgot that he qualified too! Could I breed Ch. Der Blaue Engel to him? May 2 would be fine so she can race some more.

1 Like

Can I please get a May 1 spot for Ch. Wild Countess? She is MSW & MSP with 2 SC speed records. Thanks!

1 Like

@black_briar and @Hilda_with_Clicker you’re both all set! Hilda I’ve just saved a general slot so you can use it for when you’re ready to retire her :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can I have one of Emoji’s May slots? Mare to be decided.

All set! I put you in for one of his May 1 spots.

1 Like

Can I get May 2B fo Cosmic Romance please?

All set!

Could I please get the June 2A slot for Valentine’s Topaz?

She’s all set!

Could I reserve a Jun 1A slot for Gilded Halo?

All set!

Can I please get the Jun 1B slot for Alleluia? Thanks!

All set!

1 Like

Could I get the July 1B slot for Abyss Away please?

She’s all set!

1 Like

Are there any slots left? If so, could I please get the earliest one to Long Hot Summer?