My Lady's Princess

I realized I had planned ALL my breedings…except for My Lady’s Princess, who remains a head scratcher for me. She was never tested beyond 8f, and seemed to do pretty well on both dirt and turf (but Turf preferred). She’s a half sister to Government Secret. With her first breeding I sent her to a Rogue stallion since What’s it Worth crosses well with that, and her second breeding was to a Man o’War stallion to produce a similar cross as MSW Bright Belles.

My only requirements for her is nothing over 20k, standing within the USA (KY preferred), and a flat runner. Any personal suggestions? My hardest part will be trying to spread out bloodlines (ie I try to not have more than 2 mares visit the same stallion per season, and if I have several foals (4+) by the same stud, I try to avoid him. Don’t ask me why).

As a future breeding I think she’d be one to send to Nightfight.  Her dam crossed really well with The Black (Nightfight’s sire).

A Secretariat son would also be worth looking into, given her dam.  Secretsarebound, Stressed are direct descendants.  Retired son of Secretariat, Secret of Love, is the sire of Steal Your Heart and As You Wish.

She’s got Worth in her, so a Rogue cross should be decent.

Farms in Kentucky:
Battle Hill 
CDS
Coleman Branch
Delta Ro
Edgewood
Gust O’Wind
Kona Star
Marshall Creek
North Oak
Sheldrake
Starfish

Thanks for the input! I think I had originally planned for Nightflight but then he became booked solid and she didn’t meet the requirements when he had a few slots opened. I went with As You Wish :slight_smile: