My birthday present

I was surprised with flowers from hubby and sweet cards from him, my son and daughter, and the best thing, I get to go out to my fave itallian restaurant this weekend and I GOT HIM TO AGREE TO GO SHOPPING AT A MALL!!  That’s a miracle in of itself!! I cannot wait I hope to find a place that sells crystal, and get a new set of china. Would be nice to find some German Breyer horses too that they don’t sell in the states!

Happy Birthday, I hope you’ve had a lovely day and you enjoy your shopping spree!

Ty and I can’t wait!! Lol. It’s hard to get that Man in a store for more than 5 minutes. Lol

hey, that’s great!! good luck with the Breyer Horse venture :slight_smile:

Soo have you gone on your shopping spree yet??

No I ended up with bronchitis and have been flat on my back since sat morning, just starting to feel better now so planning shopping trip for next weekend! And there’s an ikea near the mall, I’m going thru the catalog now, lol!!  Since I will have to split stuff between hub and I moving we will be in NV and he will be in Korea I’m looking at all kinds of stuff! Evil laughs…hehehehehe  I can Really shop when I want to!  >:D