Missing Admin

I am not having a go at anyone as I know that we all have a life and especially at this time of year. With a new year, brings the annual bugs that like to pop up and not play nice. However, I notice that Shanthi has not logged on to her stable since 3rd December. I hope she is alright… And comes back to the game soon as I know that many of us love this format, but this game has been going on for a while, and as I said, I know people have real lives and I hold no grudge if Shanthi does decide to move on…

Shanthi was online yesterday (at least on the forum). Hopefully she’s just having some well deserved down time over the Christmas/New Year period as I know she’s mentioned before that real life is very busy at the moment.

1 Like

I just hope that the game is still interesting for @Shanthi :wink: I think it’s awesome and visiting it early in January is one of my favourite things despite all the bugs and hiccups!

2 Likes

I think Shanthi is still very much engaged in the game, but like many of us, managing it and real life at the same time can be a challenge. She has been managing Final Furlong for a very long time and despite being a smaller game it still has a ton of content, and she is only one person. I just wish there was more I could do to help.

5 Likes

I know we’ve wanted a number of things fixed in the last year, but Shanthi has kept in touch as often as she could. New Years always breaks a few things, but honestly this year didn’t seem to break nearly as much as last year (and a few things fixed themselves the next day). Like Firefly, I wish there was more we could do to help and take a few things off Shanthi’s massive to-do list.

6 Likes

Apologies all, between life and some health issues cropping up, I didn’t get a chance to check in on year-end stuff until today.

I’m hoping 2022 will offer more time/availability to devote to FF. According to my automated time tracking, I managed about a dozen hours in 2021. :frowning: Here’s hoping for a better, more productive year this year.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

10 Likes

Hi Shanthi,

Hope you have a happy, healthy and Covid-free new year.

If there is any way that any of us can help to ease some of your burden, you just have to ask. I know you have been talking about revamping the system for a number of years now and, while I’m sure we all would be excited to see an upgraded system, don’t stress out about it too much right now.

5 Likes

Going to echo the others sentiments! I think you’re doing amazing Shanthi and if there’s anything you need let us know! I have some php coding knowledge but probably not too extensive, def more html/css inclined.