✅ Mares showing as not in foal

Sorry, another one!

All my mares that are yet to foal this year are now showing as not in foal. On my broodmare page, all the due dates are missing:
!image|690x318](upload://bW7w6uqW7rOfT7bUsggW0CKFUVU.jpeg)

Those that have already been bred for next year appear to be ok although Amazon Mystery is showing her last foal as a gelding born in ‘69. If you click the foal link though, it just comes up with missing horse ID. She hasn’t actually foaled yet this year, so far she’s the only one I’ve spotted with this issue. Just double checked - Careful Memory, Bonnie Tottenham and Quaint also show last foal as ‘69 gelding although those three were all newly retired this year so no previous foals (Amazon Mystery’s foal should be her first this year).

Stable overview page still says 70 foals due this year which is about right I think.

Same with Ch. A Room Of Her Own - she also appears to have a '69 gelding :smiley:

And my unbred mare Ch. Rally The Troops, which I consigned to my upcoming auction, shows this on the broodmares list:

2 foals | In foal to , Due //

instead of “Not in foal”.

Both should be fixed.

2 Likes

I’ve got 5 older mares that were showing as ‘in foal’ now showing as ‘not in foal’. All were due April 2025 or later:

Just A Fox - due in June to Nobly Regal
Make A Bid - July to Worthy Victor

The other three I really can’t remember which stallion(s) they were covered by last year, sorry. I thought at least one wad Daredevil Dan but they’re not showing on his ‘view foals’ page as in foal to him:

My Little Runaway
Honey Baby
Unbridled Frolic

Fixed.

1 Like

Thank you, you’re a star :star:

1 Like