Major's Flight

Shanthi - Sorry that I am using the Forum to report this issue. When I tried to go into the Bug Reporting System, I got the following message “Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect.” When I clicked on the Forgot Password link and filled in my Username and email address, I got a message that an email would be sent to my email address, however, some 15 minutes later, and I haven’t received any email, so I cannot get into the Bug Reporting System.

When I looked at my Stable Info page this morning, there was a note in the “Retirements/Deaths” section saying that “Major’s Flight has been retired”.

When I looked at his Horse Info page, however, it still shows his Status as “Stallion”, not “Retired Stallion”. In addition, in the “General Statistics” section on my Stable info page, the number of Stallions and Retired has not changed.

Hopefully, the message about him being Retired is incorrect, although I suspect that it is more likely that the section of code that deals with horse retirements did not complete last night.

BTW - I just noticed that my Budget still shows my Balance “as of Jan. 11, 2015”, so I suspect that the issue is more far-reaching than just Horse Retirements.

Thanks for the head’s up.

I updated the daily script yesterday to fix something and broke it. :wink: It’s run again now, so everything should be fine.

(Sad to say, Major’s Flight did retire today.)

Ah, no! My mare literally just arrived at Starfish for her Major’s Flight breeding. He was one of my favorites.

Mine too! Really sorry to see him go.

Even if you had them already bred, they would become unbred… We are allowed to prebreed, but if the stallion retires before the booking slot it will be as if the mare was never bred.