Magic Glory

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of one of our most successful Stallions, [color=blue]ICh. Magic Glory, at 20.

By Silver-ranked [color=blue]Lonesome Glory out of Gold-ranked [color=red]Magician’s Mystery, [color=blue]Magic Glory himself is currently Gold-ranked, as both a Sire and a Broodmare Sire and is Chef-de-Race (B/I). During his racing career, he was an MSW & MSP and a Multi-Millionaire.

45 of his progeny have been SW, with 30 of those becoming MSW. In addition, he has produced 17 Millionaires, of which 10 went on to become Multi-Millionaires. His progeny have averaged over $500k in earnings.

[color=blue]Magic Glory has three sons, NCh. Hogwarts, GCh. Glorious Victory & Ancient Magic, who are already standing at Stud, and who will be heading to the breeding sheds next year. Two more of his sons, GCh. Alydar’s Glory & GCh. Glory Honor&Praise, who need three more SW to become Stud-Qualified.

Magic Glory was Retired in November 2022.

Sorry to hear that. He was one of my favourites and I’m glad to have some of his daughters here at the farm.

Sorry to hear that, Lewis, He was a great sire.

So sorry to hear about Magic Glory’s passing.
We are proud to have one of his daughters in our brood band.

Hail to Victory she has one SW Ch. Dif-tor Heh Smusma and bred to NCh. Gang of Thieves Who is now over due. (foal date April 10th)