List of Bugs Cat Notices But Can't Report (Yet)

Fixed.

I figured I would put this here since I can get on the bug site

My Activity points are out of whack. On my stable overview it says I have 421 and when I hit redeem it says 248. A couple of weeks ago I had over 300 points when I hit redeem points page an I havent used any of them.

Activity points are a known issue, and will be phased out in the rewrite anyway.

Alright Shanthi, I was just wondering

Seems to be a glitch with the workouts. I worked some of my horses manually yesterday and it appears they’ve all worked again when the code’s run the auto workouts.

Can you PM me with ID numbers?

Should be fixed now. Somehow the part that was checking whether the horse had already worked out wasn’t in there.

We’ll see tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks for looking. I’ll check them Thursday and see how they’ve gone :slight_smile:

I had a mare to breed at gust o wind farm but it still made me click the ship to gust o wind farm even though it said she was already there. Is this a bug, it’s happened to me before but never for over a couple hundred dollars but this is a couple thousand to take her out for a 4 day ride. Lol. Thanks ,Carole

I’ll need more information than that. Mare’s ID, when she was shipped to GOW, what options it tries to give you when asking you to ship her (i.e. where does it think she is), etc. I don’t have time to go digging through all your horses to figure out which one you’re talking about.

Sorry I just bought her , and it’s early here, lol.
Here is her ID.  finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2520

It listed her as being there and when I clicked to breed her after picking the date, it made me click the ship button I couldn’t just breed this mare and then is gave me by road or air, I picked road, then posted it. Thanks, sorry I’m not quite awake yet was checking for babies ! :smiley:

If you look on her page, she’s on her way to The Grey Stable. You’ll have to wait for her to arrive there (on Monday) and then ship her to Gust O’Wind if that’s where you want her to go.

Ok sorry she’s supposed to go to grey,maybe the page just didn’t change after I did it. She’s going to see secretsarebound. Sorry for the confusion, might be my Internet this morning my emails won’t send either they keep sitting in my outbox forever.
My apologies! But it has happened in the past but not any big money. Sorry  :-[

Hi Shanthi,

I have a broodmare, Aphrodite, finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=12286, who has just foaled and I’m trying to breed her for next year. She has a booking to Magic Glory for Feb 1B, however, when I look at her breeding page, there is no option to “Pick a Date” or “Breed This Foal”. Could you please check into it to see if there is something I have done incorrectly e.g. double booked Magic Glory for that slot.

Thanks.

February 25 is the earliest date she can be bred. Feb 1B isn’t in that date range (ends Feb 21). If you pick Feb 2 slot for her, it should work fine.

If you look on her page, it says:

and

Note the date difference. :slight_smile:

It may be because she can’t be bred until late February, since mares have to wait 30 days after foaling before they can be bred again. Try booking her for a later date and see if you can breed her.

Edit: And Shanthi beats me to the punch. :wink:

Duh, Of course. When I’d set up the breeding date, she had been due to foal on Jan 2nd so I didn’t even look at that.

Thanks.

OK, I changed dates and tried breeding her and it worked.

Glad to hear it.

I was looking through my yearlings and noticed for some reason some are at someone else’s farms and I don’t know why when I bought them they never made it to my stable. I found a few  do they stay there until they turn 2? Thanks Carole