Leasing Issue

Hey Shanthi,

You’re gonna hate me.  I put up a pony (Fool’s Gold) for lease with the lease starting at 6/20.  The reason?  I wanted her to have a full month home to recooperate.  I figured it’d only be fair to the lessor if she went to them with the potential to run her best.  It seems rather mean to send them a horse that needs to be rested for 15-20 days when the lease is only for three months.  They’re not paying to board her.  Anyhoo, I notice she’s been leased–great!  But somehow, she’s headed off to Belmont for a race on 5/31.  I checked my budget to see if maybe I was an idiot and sent her out, but my budget only has records of me sending her home on 5/28 from Gulfstream and leasing her out to Tamu Racing.  She also doesn’t show up on my list of horses that will be racing on 5/31.  So, it’s not me that sent her, I reason, but Tamu.  Of course, they shouldn’t be able to do this (and it’s not in their best interest–I swear!)

I go to her page, and it still lists me as an owner, and I get all the nifty owner rights and privileges (I can see workouts, etc), and it has nothing to indicate that she’s been leased.  So, that’s part is right.  So’s Tamu Racing’s page, because it doesn’t list her there.

So, if this could please be rectified somehow…I know it’s my fault for putting her up early, but I thought I could do it.

I’d love to send Tamu a fresh, uppity mare rather than the grouchy old cow she’s become in the recent past. 

Thanks!

Thanks for fixing this.

I have leased out a mare and the person is racing her on F energy I want her back so i have tried to terminate the lease and they won’t giver Tiz famous back to me.

If they won’t agree to terminate the lease there’s not much you can do about it.

Sorry Shanti, I had this posted in the wrong topic.  I think.

I am leasing a Broodmare, Last Account, finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=7756,

I went to breed her to my stud and it says she has to be shipped from her owner’s farm, when her page shows she is at my farm and I am leasing her.

Thank You in advance for looking into this Shanti!!

I went ahead and shipped Last Account(I am leasing her from Delta Ro) on 2/08 from Delta Ro to my farm and was charged $1600.  It showed she arrived and I bred her to my stud for an early Jan 2014 foal.

When going through shipping just now on my broodmares, it shows she is still at Delta Ro and not in foal now.

I know she was bred but it does not show that now on the Stud page or in my budget and it was there yesterday.  All were in foal as of yesterday

At the bottom of each page in my stable shows this line:

Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

And when I went to get on the game, I first got that error msg when FF went down last time.  I clicked refresh and it came up like normal but has this error reading across the bottom.

Thanks Shanti!

I really hate asking but can Last Account be returned to my farm so I can breed her Feb 22nd? If she doesn’t make that date, I have to wait till April to breed her. If it wasn’t a week away, I wouldn’t be asking. I promise!!

I know you are banging your head on the other stuff and IF I have to pay for her shipping again and you can credit($1600) it later when things are calmer, I will do that.

A) I plan to fix the issue, but it’s seriously not at all high priority, or even medium priority.

B) Read the thread on the new bug system.  Note the declaration of absence of responsibility for anything reported on the forum.  (Ideally, I would like the forum to be void of bug reporting at all.)

C) Note the forum thread on how I really don’t care if you lose < $5,000, and/or < some small % of your budget.

Hi Shanthi,

Not sure where to put this…

Leasing seems to be having issues for me at the moment. I’ve trying to accept the lease for Highland Jet through (a) the main sales page and (b) through her own page. Each time it loads just a blank screen and the lease doesn’t go through.

Are you able to manually accept the lease for me or is there a simple bug that needs ironing? Sorry - not sure if there is another way to report this - haven’t been paying much attention to the forum announcements for ages now. Busy busy!

Cheers,
Jase

Like all other issues, report this as a bug, please.

Where?

finalfurlong.org/bugs.php