Last day of lease

If I were leasing a horse whose lease ends on, say, 30 August, when does the lease actually terminate? If I enter the horse in a 30 August race and it earns prize money, will that be credited to me?

It’ll end Sunday (at least in my time zone it would be Sunday - EST) and you’ll get the money, since the horse is in your
“ownership.” I actually just had this happen, heh.

I leased a horse whose lease ended August 22nd and I didn’t realize it and had him running the 23rd. Well, he went over to his owner’s possession in the early morning hours of Saturday (before 3AM) and his actual owner got the prize money.

ETA: Basically to sum it up, leases end at midnight of the day the lease is set to terminate :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the helpful reply.

That turns out not to be the case. My horse was entered in a race on 30 August, the day the lease ended. He went back to his home stable ownership at the beginning of the 30th, came 4th in his race and his owner got the prize money.

I suppose you learn by making mistakes; I won’t be making that one again!

Ohh, I’m sorry to hear that :frowning: Odd though, because my guy definitely went back in the early morning hours of the 23rd when the lease ended 22nd.

Actually, Bam should be correct (though I don’t have the code open to check).

However, the database has absolutely no record of your lease aside from the budget entry, Nigel, which is probably the source of the problem.  I’m not sure how the lease record got deleted.