June 24 Updates

No new features (sad face), but I did update a lot of code. Please shout if anything looks/acts broken.

Yay new code!

I have a bunch of horses showing up on the to be bred list on my main page, and they are already in foal

I tried to go to the Beta Site “http://beta.finalfurlong.org/” and keep getting an “Internal Server Error”. Is there a problem with the site or is it just me or am I trying to access the wrong site?

I’m running upgrades on the server.

Server’s back up and running. :slight_smile:

Marshall Creek - the daily update script had an error in it, so hadn’t run in a while. I ran it today, though, and your mares’ foal statuses should be correct.

Our stable budgets in beta and in the current game should be the same correct? Or am I misreading/misusing the stable budget?

Not necessarily. The math is better on the beta, and in the beta duplicate transactions have been deleted.

Erm… Then why is my current budget in the beta nearly double of what the current game says I have?

Are tax payments included in the beta?

All transactions should be in the beta (provided they’re valid and not duplicates). Thanks to the daily script having an error in it, though, some transactions may have been missed. I’ll wipe the budget data and re-run it at some point this week.