Jan. 3 Updates

• updated inactive stable pruning script to ditch stables who haven’t logged in for at least 6 months (previously 1 year)
  • updated horse pictures to include footing and darken the strawberry roan mare
  • fixed alerts for race results

Much prefer the strawberry now, the footing definitely helps. Thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t have a strawberry roan mare, I’ll have to search for one, but I’m liking the new footing.  nod

I’ve got several - try Mayhem or Black Run :slight_smile:

I was just looking at my horses on the Beta site and noted discrepancies in height for a couple of them compared to the live site:-

Final Mystery (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=16303), Live=14.3h, Beta=14.0h
Harvard Speaker (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=17034), Live=16.2h, Beta=15.3h
Slip in the Desert (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=19085), Live=15.0h, Beta=14.2h

Not a major deal but just wanted to let you know. As the first two are 3YO’s and the third one is a 2YO, it is possible that they could have grown since the last time you updated the Beta database, although the differences would indicate a rather remarkable growth spurt (and why would it only be three out of 98 racehorses - I didn’t compare yearlings and weanlings, just racehorses, stallions and broodmares).

Please file that as a bug, not just a random forum post.

No problem. I couldn’t remember if we were supposed to report Beta Site errors as Bugs or as posts. I’ll do that later.

Everything goes as a bug unless it’s in a thread asking for feedback on something. :slight_smile: Beta stuff just gets marked as version 2.0 (though that’s not essential, just eliminates any confusion on my part as to where the problem is).

Shanthi

Just an FYI - When I checked the three horses today, they all showed the same height so I haven’t reported it as a Bug. Maybe they did have a growth spurt between Jan 3rd and the previous time you updated the Beta Database (unless you have already found a problem and fixed it).

Thanks and sorry to have bothered you.

I did. :slight_smile: