Ivy Creek leases

I’ve really gone back and forth as to whether to offer this, but life has been crazy (read: crazier than I expected!) with a newborn, and now I’m about to go back to work, so my free time will be dropping even further.  It’s not that I haven’t had any free time, but it’s amazing how very little I was able to/chose to dedicate to FF.  I’m a little disappointed in myself, but I definitely don’t regret spending time on the little one.  Needless to say, my FF ponies deserve better, and I know that there are several stables who might benefit from a free lease on some ponies that are good moneymakers.

I’m not going to post a specific list of horses, because I’m willing to lease any that might interest YOU, with almost no restrictions.
These are the terms, which are negotiable on a case-by-case basis:

-3 month FREE lease, with a possible chance to renew it again if life is still crazy (also for free - I’m not doing this for money)
-no gelding/switching to steeplechasing without my permission, please
-no limits, but please try to keep them active (I will deny the request if most of your horses haven’t run this year, for example)
-first come, first served

I’m going to make a better effort to enter the ones that remain with me, regardless of the number…but some of you are more active than I’ve been the last couple of months.  I just thought I would see if anyone was interested!

PM me or respond here - it doesn’t matter!

I don’t know when you’ll get the time to get back on again but when you do, I’ve sent you a PM.

Thank you to Starfish Stables & Locheido Stables for your interest!

We still have tons of horses available to anyone who’s interested!

I am interested in leasing Cuchulain

Hi Alyssa,

I don’t know if you saw that I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. It was fairly lengthy so you might not have had a chance to look at it in much detail.

The leases on the first batch of horses ended today so those horses are back in your Stables now.

Thanks.

Yes I did get it, and will be sending them back to you as soon as I figure out who is retiring to stud!  I have a list from when we set up leases, but I’m reevaluating in case any perked up or stopped putting in effort.