Ivy Creek Farm's 1st Ever Auction - NOW OPEN TO BIDDING!!!!

I’m putting together an auction to try to narrow down my stock, and I’m never good at it, thanks to sentiments.  :slight_smile:

I have a few ponies already enrolled, but I wanted to put out a quick message to the public asking any interested parties to PM or reply with any ponies they would like to see in the auction.  There are some I absolutely wouldn’t, and some I’d prefer not to…but most I am going to try to be open minded about.  Also, I will also entertain REASONABLE private offers on any stock via PM, so please feel free to wander through my farm & see if anything catches your eye!

I just have more stock than I can reasonably manage at this point, and it hasn’t been fair on my ponies, so I want to trim back a little. Ok, not so much WANT, it’s more of a “need” to trim back, lol, because 150 is bigger than I want to be at this point.

IVY CREEK FARM - finalfurlong.org/stableview.php?stable=1994

Just wanted to remind you all that the auction is now OPEN!

Most reserves are 10-15k.

INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION:

2YOs

[color=blue]Danzfever - 16.2h blue roan colt, What’s Your Point x Danzatore (Danzig)
One start so far, physically looks mature & ready to figure out. 1/2 to a stakes placed runner and several winners.  From dad’s first crop.  ICF homebred.

[color=blue]Goodnight Saigon - 15.2h black colt, Gimme A Shot x Uptown Girl (created)
Unraced. First foal from multi-winner dam.  Sire has produced several MSWers.  ICF homebred.

[color=blue]Hollywood Allure - 16.0h black colt, TakeMeToHollywood x I Put A Spell On U (created)
One start so far, physically looks mature & ready to figure out. First foal from dam.  Sire is a FFCh.  ICF homebred.

[b][color=red]K

INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION:

3YOs

[color=red]Dovetail - 15.1h fleabitten grey filly, created x created
Multi-winner, multi-placed.  Has won on dirt and turf.  Needs more attention to really figure her out.  Last speed factor earned was 144.

[color=red]Mimosa Lake - 14.1h liver chestnut filly, created x created
Started once as a 2YO, but has mostly been resting at our farm while we waited for her to grow, but maybe she will always be petite.  Flashy markings.

[color=blue]Mr. Evermore - 16.0h dark bay colt, Mr. Prospector x Always A Lady (x created)
Looks to have just recently hit a big growth spurt, possibly indicating he is now near his peak.  Has not started as a 3YO.  Dam is silver-ranked, making him 1/2 to MSW Cigar’s Promise, SP Indy’s Lady, and SP Tycoon.  Sire is also silver-ranked, having produced several MSWers.

INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION:

4YOs

[color=red]Jovial Chic - 16.3h grey mare, created x created
Tall, flashy mare.  Unplaced, but maybe she would enjoy hurdles?  Has not started yet this year.  Needs someone to figure her out!

[color=blue]O Mercy Me - 15.0h black stallion, created x created
Multi-winner, multi-placed.  Seems to prefer turf, but hasn’t tried dirt in a while.  Only 2 starts last year, and has not run yet this year.  Needs some attention, but appears to have the talent.

[color=red]Unique Style - 15.0h mahogany bay mare, created x created
Placed 3rd in her last start.  Only 4 lifetime starts.  Appears to be maturing, just needs someone to figure her out & work her more consistantly.

5YOs

[color=green]Fly Away - 15.2h dark bay gelding, created x created
Multi-winner, multi-placed.  Earned $40k in only 6 starts last year, and won his last start.  Looks like he’s still got it!  Just needs someone willing to put time into him.

[color=red]It’s All Mine - 15.1h light grey mare, created x created
Winner, multi-placed.  From 5 starts this year, she has placed or showed 4 times.  It’s always nice to have a reliable paycheck.  This girl also has quite a story - she broke her leg as a 2YO, which is how we acquired her.  After a long recovery, she’s proving her strength in this big comeback.

[color=red]Song Of Singapore - 16.0h light bay mare, created x created
Winner, multi-placed.  Very lightly raced - 2 starts last year, has not run this year.  Appeared immature as a 2- and 3-YO, but she started finding her form as a 4YO and is probably ready to run now, especially under consistant management/training this time.

INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION:

6YOs

.[color=blue]Magic Flyer - 17.0h bay stallion, Magic Cross x Red Flyer (x Fire ‘n’ Smoke)
GCh titled, multi-stakes winning boy.  I really regret not managing him better, because I really think he could have made it to studhood under a better program.  If he were to somehow get a G1 win and 2 other stakes wins, he could still make it, but his window of opportunity is getting pretty miniscule.  He had 2 stakes places as a 4YO, but hasn’t been training consistantly (i.e. has been COMPLETELY out of shape).  Thought I would see if anyone wanted to give this man a shot, since I would really, REALLY like to see him make it.  And if he doesn’t sell, I would be willing to consider a free lease to the right farm, so long as the intention was to try to get him studdified.

BROODMARES

[color=red]Slew Copy - 2006 16.1h blood bay mare, created x created
Currently not in foal - breed to the stallion of your choice.  Has produced 3 foals to date.  2YO filly by As You Wish has only started once, where she finished midpack with a respectable speed factor of 85.  Slew Copy has never ran on the flat, and did not start her career until she was 5YO, so her true racing ability is unknown.

[color=red]Riata - 2008 17.0h fleabitten grey mare, created x created
IFT Latino Mix, a freshman sire.  Has produced 3 foals to date.  Her 2YO filly by Crystal Rainbow has just made her debut, but has a lot to figure out - she finished dead last with a speed factor of 60.  Riata wasn’t given much time on the track to prove her worth - I was too in a rush to have a broodmare as a newbie.  It appears that she would have been a late maturer anyway.

Bought Mimosa Lake - she’s cute! :slight_smile: We’ll see how she does this Saturday in Belmont.