Ivy Creek Farm 2018 - ICh. Witness, ICh. V is for Victory, & ICh. Sleipnir

She’s all booked!

Can I get the V is for Victory March 3b spot for my mare Juniper? Her 2018 filly by him was stillborn and I was really looking forward to that baby!

I’ve gone ahead & added Juniper for that March 3 spot.  Even though this is V is for Victory’s first year with me (and first year standing with LFG), I went ahead & marked the fee as $0.  I’m sorry about the loss of your foal, but here’s hoping to a healthy one next time around!

Me too! And thanks for the spot :slight_smile:

Hi Alyssa. Is the May 2b for V is For Victory still available? Noble Queen foaled early and I’d like to bring the breeding forward if possible.

Thanks.

I got Noble Queen all switched to May 2! :slight_smile:

Great! Thank you :slight_smile:

To anyone still trying to find a good match this late in the season, I wanted to point out that V IS FOR VICTORY still has two June 2 spots still open, as well as two July 2 spots!

He has recently been able to brag on 3yo G2 stakes winner (and multi-stakes placed) Ch. Silent Victor, as well as 2yo G1 winner Crowning Glory.

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that ICH. WITNESS has been retired suddenly due to health issues.  He has served us well, and hopefully his get will continue to make him proud.  I know that our own son of his, GCh. Bear Witness, needs only 2 more stakes wins at any level to retire to stud someday.  I hope that someday his line may carry on.

For those of you with July bookings to Witness - I am sincerely sorry for the abrupt notice, and would like to offer a FREE breeding to V is for Victory the rest of this season for those 4 mares if you are interested.  First come basis, as he only has two July spots but all of August open.  Hopefully that will help with some of the stress of re-booking your mares.  Let me know.

Sorry to hear about his retirement, Alyssa. I hope he has a long and happy retirement, and at least one son to carry on his legacy.

If he has any available spots left, I’d be interested in sending Black Magic Lady to V is for Victory. Doesn’t matter if it’s July or August.  :slight_smile:

Holy cow, I am SO sorry. Somehow this never popped up in my unread topics list, even though I check the forums (way too) often. I have no idea how I missed this - it showed as unread once I opened the stallion advertising page. Weird!

Anyhow, if it’s not too late, he does have an Aug 1 spot still available if you want. I also just acquired Sleipnir, who will stand at $5k for the rest of this season, also with July 2 and an Aug 1 spot available.
(Both, of course, are $0 to Black Magic Lady due to the Witness cancellation!)

Let me know! And again, SORRY!

Don’t worry about it! I’d be happy to send her to the August spot. Like I said, the time is no big deal.  :slight_smile:

I assume you still wanted the booking to V is for Victory (instead of Sleipnir) - if so, she’s all set up!

In case anyone is still scrambling to book mares for August, I wanted to let you all know that V is for Victory and Sleipnir both have 3 open spots for August at only $5,000 LFG!

I’ve added Sleipnir’s list of bookings so that it’s easy to see what’s available.