Injury Report Inconsistency

Back in May of last year, I reported a bug (Bug # 304) with an injury report for Foolish Queen (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=20752 [^]). I don’t know if you were ever able to figure it out, but the Issue was never closed.

I believe that I reported a similar problem with another horse a little while ago but can’t find the report.

Today, there was another problem with Foolish Queen. Looking at my Stable Training Summary, it says that she had a Bowed Tendon (LF) on Feb 20th, whereas, her Workout History for Feb 20th says that she was Limping (LF).

BTW - There are a number of inconsistencies I have noticed to do with Shipping and what appears on the Horse Information pages. It would take too long to try and describe what is happening, the best way I can do it is to give a couple of examples using some of my horses:-
1.  Debatable Love (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=17803) - Shipped from Australia to Starfish Stables on Feb 20th, and the shipping “confirmation” said she would arrive on Feb 23rd. According to her Shipping History, however, she is expected to arrive on Feb 24th- I am certain that she will arrive on Feb 23rd (under the new system, it takes 3 days to ship from Australia to Starfish Stables, under the old system, it would have taken 4.
2. Alydar’s Glory (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=24550) - Shipped from Starfish Stables to Aqueduct on Feb 20th, old system arrival Feb 23rd, new system = 22md, Horse Info page shows he is already at Aqueduct.
3. Amaze (finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=24951) - Shipped from Gulfstream to Aqueduct on Feb 20th, should arrive Feb 23rd, Shipping History says Feb 23rd, Horse Info page says Location Aquaduct.

I don’t know if you will be able to look into these, especially the first one as it appears to be very irregular. They aren’t show stoppers, although it would be nice to know which type of injury your horse actually does have.

I have noticed that with injuries as well. It seems that on horses with more than one injury an older injury shows up instead of the most recent one.

So, I should just figure that the injury actually being reported is Limping, not Bowed Tendon (which was the first injury she ever had).

Thanks.