Important Info

Yesterday my parents were killed in an accident with a train.  I will not be on for a while, so that is why.

Oh God, I’m so sorry.  My prayers are with you and your family.

I’m very very sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences…words can’t express how much I wish such things did not happen in this world.

Oh my god. I am so sorry. Take as much time off as you need. We understand. One of my closest friend’s mom died of cancer after curviving it and having it come back. It’s a really emotional time for us. I offer condolences and remember, we’re all here for you.

I’m so sorry :frowning: Take as much time off as you need we all understand.

I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing to say to make you feel better in a time like this but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

OMG!!! I am SO very sorry!! I offer my deepest condolenses and if you would like I would care for you stable (if you see this that is).

I am so sorry for your loss.  Words can’t help at a time like this, so the only condolences I can offer are that they are in a better place.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Much peace and healing to you, grljck13. Our prayers are with you.

As those before me have said, I am so sorry for your loss. Words can’t possibly reflect the empathy we all feel for you at this time.

There are no words to express my sorrow for you and your loved ones over this loss. I truely cannot imagine your grief. My heart goes out to you.

Rhi-

OGM! I can not imagin what that would be like! i don’t know how to tell you that my heart goes out to yours.  I will keep you and your family in my prayres

Oh my gosh!  I am so sorry to hear that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa

So sorry!  Hope you get through this ok.  Good luck.

May The Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Amen

I’m so sorry… As everyone before me, I’ll be thinking and praying for you. New like this makes me tear up…

I read what happened and you have my deepest condolences.It’s impossible to understand why tragedies such as this happen.My prayers are with you.
Mat

-hugs- I’m sorry. Take as much time as you need. You’ll be in my thoughts.

omg just omg

wow im so sorry, my prayers and thought are with you!