Idea - Ship to other farm

I was reading on the forum about newbies who buy horses that are in England, Ireland or Australia and then don’t have enough money to ship them home – so they stay where they are with Negative Natural Energy and run crappy.

What do you think about the idea of requesting permission to ship the horse to another players farm near the track?  You would have to get the stable owners approval before you could ship there, but then the horse could regain energy faster without having to pay the exhorbitant shipping costs that us newbies can’t afford.  You could pay boarding fees for the benefit of using the nearby farm so that there is an incentive for the stable owners to let people board their horses at their farm.

It might also help with player interactions in the game… get stable owners to interact more.

Thoughts?

This would be a huge hassle.  Instead, FF will (eventually) have stables that owners can board at (for a fee) between races.

That works for me.  Look forward to seeing this.  Thanks!

This is something I’m really looking forward as well - such a good idea :slight_smile:

Wow that is such a great idea!! I can’t wait untill this comes out